Shot 1. Love Me Still?

Hi all,

This is the season 2 of my first ever fan fiction ‘Pyaar Ka Safar’
Yes you read it right!
The first season got a tremendous support and love, and not to forget it gave me an identity of a writer too!
Taking up the suggestion, I thought to pen down season 2 with new scenario, new life style.

Pyaar Ka Safar – Season 2
‘Meri Manzil Hai Tu’

Pyaar Ka Safar – Season 2‘Meri Manzil Hai Tu’

What’s new in season 2? Let’s see

Abhishek Prem, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mumbai. Man lives for his words and duty is his first priority. Straight forward and good remarked officer in the department. No family background and believes in staying alone is better than risking another life by welcoming them into his life.

Pragya Arora, famous Surgeon, city hospital, lives in Mumbai, lost her family in a terrorist attack. Her only support is her friend Disha, who works as Physician in the same hospital.

Purab Khanna, Abhi’s close friend, senior officer, crime branch. Married to Disha two years before and means Abhi as his brother.

Disha Khanna, Pragya’s close friend, loving wife of Purab, she works as Physician in City Hospital for past five years.

King Singh, Senior Doctor in City hospital, he is well wisher of Pragya and Disha. He handles counseling for girls and woman who are suffered from kidnappings, rape victim, and other social issues. Men with principles and social responsibility.

These are the main characters; the remaining will be introduced one by one while the story moves. As same as season 1, you will get to read about a social issue in this story also. So please understand the need of the story and support. I hope I won’t disappoint you all.

Based on your reviews and votes, I'm gonna fix number of parts in this story. So it is all in your hands dear readers cum friends.

Let’s get into the story,

It was midnight, and she couldn’t understand why she is feeling restless from the evening. She got up from the bed in a sudden jerk. As someone had just hurt her and she could feel the pain, when the reality is she was fine in her home now.

Something isn’t good. I hope I just hope that he should be fine. Why it is getting difficult to breathe? God what is happening to me? Why I feel like he is in some kind of problem or danger? I know that he didn’t need me or love me, but I did! Even I'm far from him, I still love him, and pray for his wellbeing. I want to know whether he is fine or not but how?’

Her restless thought got to an end, when she heard her door bell ringing continuously, making her to panic even more ‘Who would be in the midnight?’

She rushed to open the door, and a shock waiting for her at the door step

Abhishek” she whispered seeing him in unconscious state and he was been held by Disha and Purab