Chapter One: The start

I'm Louis haku Verdaqa, Today i will tell the story... of my life.. well not really my life but..... Her. 

***

"Lou, you ready to move out.."

"Mom... can i please have a last goodbye... to Jenny?"

It started when it was summer... Bummer that i have to move in to another city?, huh?

"Sure, baby.." My mom closed the door shut.

I opened my phone and Dialed Jenny's Number.

"Hey, Jen"

"Oh hey Haku, what's the low voice?"

"Today, is the day!" I tried to cheer myself up even though i am sad. 

"W-what..... A-Are you serious?"

"Yeah.. Sorry..." I looked down to the floor

"N-No.. *hic* I-I-Its.. okay.."

Oh no... shes crying.. this is my weakness.. to hear or to see my friend cry... Now i just felt crying...

"P-Please don't cry Jen.." I tried to stop the tears flowing.

"I-I'm not Crying!"

She cutted the line...

"Honey, are you done?" My mom knocked on my door

"Y-Yeah mom..." I turned off my phone and i get all my stuff and i got out of the house.

***

"Hun... are you alright?" My mom said while going in the car.

"Y-Yeah.." I looked at the window.

My mom looked down.. And she gestured the driver to go to the airport... i cant even believe that i will leave her... without even saying that i like her... yes i have liked her ever since i met her.. its like love at first sight.. but the weird thing is.. i met her in my 10 yr old.. weird... We started as enemies to best friend.. but i never thought i will be leaving the person i like.. 

"We're now here, Lou.." Mom patted my back.

I got off the car and i get all my stuff... I'm like a weirdo.. or a guy in a drama series looking down all sad.. trying to keep it all up.. But I cant do it.. I still cry... I just thought in my mind that 'I will never see her again'... 

"Those who are boarding pass from16-23 going to LA"

"L-LA?" I looked at mom.. i never thought of going to LA!?

"Yes, Honey.. now lets go..."

I looked down and I kept on walking..

"HAKU!!!"

I heard a shout of my name at my back. I looked back and I saw Jenny. She runned to me and hugged me so tightly.

"Haku.. Please don't leave me..." I held her and my tears became more strong... 

"D-Don't worry, Jen.. I will be back..."

"N-No.. please don't let go.."

I let her go and I go forth on my trip.

"I will miss you!" I stopped for a while when i heard her say that.

"Goodbye, friend" I whispered to myself.

***

THREE YEARS LATER... 

"Louis, Lets go to the movies?" A girl asked me... But still i dont know her.