Bullies.

_.•-Chapter 2-•._
    I got up earlier so I wouldn't have to deal with Bill. I rode my bike to school and it wasn't open. It was a Thursday, it was also 3:34am. So I laid on the concrete and studied how the stairs looked and how amazing they were. The moonlight complementing the surroundings. It was beautiful and at that moment I apologized to Jesus for the way I acted.
    "Tell Jerry i miss him. That I love him"
    I've never spoke to Jesus. That has changed on this beautiful morning. I passed out laying there and woke up to a drink being poured on my face.
    "Hahahaha! Were you kicked out?! You homeless yet??" Tom said as his face turned red from laughing to hard..at least it matched his hair. I wiped the coke from my eyes and got up really fast freaking out. Everyone was staring at me and I felt something going through my veins and i clenched my fist.
    "What are you goin' do boy?"
I didn't think twice. I swung back my arm and pushed it with a forward movement clocking him right in the nose.
    "AH!" Tom yelled as he grabbed his nose. He looked up at me slowly with a pissed off look. As blood rushed down his chin he said to his boys "get..him..". They ran and grabbed both of my arms and held me there as Tom took swings to my stomach. I was looking around in pain and crying and people were just watching. No one was helping me. Then people were moving out of the way and I noticed that the principle was coming. I was relieved, help, help was here. Both Tom and I were waiting and he called for Tom first. After five minutes of them talking, Tom walked out of the office smiling. I watched him walk by and I was confused. He had to have gotten in trouble so why was he smiling?
    "Mike." Dr. Armheld said as he pointed his finger.
    "Sit down."
Last time I was told to sit down, my friend had died.
    "I will like to remain standing if you don't mind."
    "That's okay. This will be quick anyways. Mike, you're suspended for three days for the actions you've caused this morning."
    "Is that what Tom got too?" I asked. "No, he is the captain of the football team. We need him to win our games and have a good record so he can get into a good college."
   I was mad. My mind was spinning and I didn't know what to do. I just started to cry. The next thing I know I clenched my fist and then released it fast. Dr. Armheld's desk pushed back trapping Dr. between his desk and the wall. I stood there. Not knowing what just happened.
    "I knew you were just a freak! How did you..what did you..Mike!!" Dr. Armheld screamed with question and fright.
    "I'm calling your father! He knows how to deal with you!" He started to reach for the phone but I looked at it and just crushed it with my mind. I looked at Dr. and I could feel all my anxieties. What will Bill think..he is gonna hurt me again. There was only one thing to do. I turned around and sucked it up and walked out. I slammed the door to make my point. I walked through the halls running my fingers on the walls. Got to the front of the school and out I went. This was the only place I went when I was sad because of home. I grabbed my bike and I told myself I wasn't going home. I rode my bike so fast and right pass my house and into an ally way. I stopped so I can gather myself. I got off my bike and that's when I felt like I was gonna have an attack. I grabbed my bike and through it against the wall so hard that the owner of that store came out.
    "You need some help boy? I have some things that could help and you look like you need that kinda break."
I followed him in and a big, strong smell hit my face. Leaves? There's a store for leaves? I followed him to the front counter and there he gave me a small bag of leaves and told me that they help with the pain. You smoke it and don't give it to anyone else. That's what he told me. I was confused, seemed suspicious. I gave back the bag and looked around and was gathering myself.."what am I doing here..? This isn't me..." I turn around and run towards the door and bust through it running out into the street. Looking to my left. Looking to my right. I feel my head spinning and I just drop to my knees.
    "Now that boy already on something.." says the man that own the leaf shop. I start to cry just a little and I look at my hands that are on the hot Texas pavement and I see ants. Going around my hands and fingers. One stops and looks up at me and I quickly sat back still making eye contact with the little creature. I pull out what's left of my cookie and pull a crum out. I set it right next to the little guy and i watch as he picks it up and runs back up with his friends. I made that little ants day. Then I realize that I could get around with some help from these powers..? I'm not going back home so I might as well get to know them better.