Chapter Two

TOBIAS POV

As Tris and I arrive at the net we see frantic Christina running around the place."Where is Uriah",she screams "he was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago because we are taking the dauntless born!"

Just then Uriah bursts through the door "sorry I'm late uh... overslept."

"This better not happen again", Christina blurted out. Next thing you know I hear a blood curtailing scream and a flash of blue hit the net. I run over to help the person and they grab my arm and jump out of the net.

"What is your name," I ask

"Nathan", he replies

Then I announce,"FIRST JUMPER NATHAN!"

When I see him starring at Tris a pang of jealousy runs through me like an electric shock but I let it go as the next jumper falls onto the net...an abnegation.

By the end of the jumping we have a total of nineteen initiates ten dauntless born and nine transfers I stare at the board while Uriah and Christina wrangle theirs up.

Nathan-Erudite

Abigail-Abnegation

Ben-Erudite

Zoe-Candor

Vivian-Candor

Rachel-Amity

Ethan-Erudite

Amy-Erudite

Olivia-Candor

I think to myself wow an amity well I doubt she'll make it through the first session when I walk back over to transfers they are talking amongst themselves. "INITIATES!",I yell. I nod to tris as in go ahead.

Then Tris starts talking,"Hi, I'm Six and this is Four and we will be your instructors."

Then towards the back we hear a candor mummer,"Like the numbers?"

"Yes like the numbers",I chime in."Do you have a problem with it?"I ask sternly

"N-No sir.",She states sacredly

"Good. go ahead six, every year.",I say

Tris begins again,"Now yes so we will be your instructors there will be three parts the first part is physical then emotional then mental at the end of each stage the people below the red line she points to the board will be faction less."

"what?",Olivia (the candor) asks.

Then Tris says,"would that have made you pick another faction now let's head on with our tour."

We show them their room, the pit, the cafeteria and at the cafeteria we all sit down and eat a hamburger Abigail the abnegation look at the hamburger in curiosity just like tris did. I lean over and whisper to her,"It's a hamburger put some of this on it." as I point at the ketchup she nods in agreement and takes a bite her eyes light up. As we finish up our tour in the training room we discuss what we will be learning and they all look amazed.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

A/N I really would appreciate if you are reading this to tell your friends and please comment like and vote and leave me a message on my board and I'll respond and I love you guys and I hope that y'all will read comment vote and all that okay bye!! I'll try and update again today!

-Morgan💁