Real life

I was already outside and talked to Zoe. She's going to get picked up by her mom. I'm going to drive with the bus because my moms already sleeping and I want to go to Mc Donald's. Zoe's mom stood with her car in front of us and Zoe hugged me goodbye. She got inside the car and waved.

Zoe: BYE Y/N!!

Y/n: BYE ZOE!!

I smiled and walked to the bus station. Next bus is coming in-

Y/n: 20 Minutes..!

I said annoyed. I sat down and opened up Instagram to see the reactions to my post. They're pretty positive! And then I saw Jacks comment. Why is he doing this to me? Damn this boy's making me crazy!
I started playing music trough my headphones. I nodded my head to the music and closed my eyes. Just then I heard a bus stop in front of me. I didn't bother looking up and just walked up to it. I prepared getting inside, But I just bumped into a door. I looked up and saw a black dimmed bus. I looked Trough the door and saw the driver looking at me annoyed. He opened the window and leaned forward.

Driver: The boys aren't inside the bus! You fans should really have some respect.

Y/n: Uhm.. Excuse me..? I'm waiting for my bus!?

Driver: What ever.

With that he drove away. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. I then saw a 5 black vans rolling up. I looked confused but just shook my head and sat back on the bank. I turned my whole attention back to my phone. Then one of the vans stopped in front of me. I looked up annoyed and looked to the window.
The back window opened and curly head pooped out.

Jack: Need a Ride?