Kittens?

Cassie's p.o.v

"Bye! See ya tomorrow!" I yell over my shoulder to my friend as I'm running away from the school.

(Hi! my names Cassie. I'm 16 years old.)

I put my skull candy headphones in my ears and turn on my iPod.Scrolling through my choices I put one of my favorite songs on.

Wake me up inside, by Evansance. When the song ended I was already at my house. But there was a box on my door step. 'I didn't order anything online did I?'.

As I neared closer to the box I heard little meows coming from the box. 'the heck?' I thought.

Pein p.o.v

"F*ck you Kakuzu!" "Sh*t the h*ll up you brat!" Im guessing the stitched up cat and the white cat were Hidan and Kakuzu. "Leader-sama what are we going to do now?" A all blue cat next to me asked me. 'probably kisame' "I don't know but someone from this world will probably find us."

Then I hear some footsteps coming towards us. "Everyone be quiet someone's coming!" I said.

Cassie's p.o.v

I open the box to see...kittens? "What are you guys doing here? How did you even get here? My house is in the woods. Okay, you know what I'll take care I this inside my house."

With that said I brought them inside and carefully dumped them on my living room floor. They tumbled clumsily out of the box.

"Okay so I'm going to name you guys so that I can keep track of you." I pointed to an all white one "you will be called jake."

Then I pointed to the green eyed, stitched up cat "peter" .

"Lollypop." I said pointing to a cat with a strange Lollypop designs on his face.

He just me owed happily with his name.

"Raven" I said pointing to an all black one with black eyes.

"Blue" I said pointing to an all blue cat.

"Derrick" I said pointing to a blonde cat with a piece of blond e hair covering one of its eyes.

"Kevin" I said pointing ah an orange cat with...piercings?

"Since your a girl I'm going to give you a nice name. How about...Sayuri?" the purple-blue cat mewed happily.

"Okay now the red cat. you shall be called...Scarlet, no wait...Crimson! Your name will be Crimson." said cat just nodded it's head in approval.

"Last but not least, you." I said while pointing at a half while cat half black cat. "You will be called...Yin yang! is that alright?"

It just nodded. "Alright now time for some food, I'm starving how about you?" at the mention of food all the cats stared at me hungrily.

I chuckled and said "I'll take yay as a yes. Well than follow me"

I didn't have any cat food but I did have some leftover pie that I baked.

I turned to them and put 10 bowls on front of them with some milk. "I don't have any cat food but I hope this'll do."

Most of them mewed in delight whole eating it while others stood quiet and ate it quickly. 'I guess that's their way of saying thank you.'

I walked out of the kitchen and say on the couch turning the tv on.Luckily my favorite show was on! Ouran High School Host Club!

I wasn't able to eat hit for long because after only a few minutes I heard a loud bang come from the kitchen. 'Oh no, the cats!' I thought.

I hurriedly ran to the kitchen only to find my blueberry pie on the floor and Jake on the table.