Chapter 15: Dragon Dancing

Today I woke up early. It was 6am, I was suppose to awake at 8 and get ready to see Kamui Gakupo. I didn't even agree to do this Dragon Dance for the festival. I would much rather do flower picking, it's Spring so the cherry blossoms have fully bloomed. I love cherry blossoms, they're so pretty.

Anyways, since it's 6am and the sun is just starting to rise and brighten up my bedroom, I decided to go to my personal balcony and watch the sun rise and for the irritating bell to ring. The bell is so I can wake up at the right time. A maid from downstairs rings it for me, remind me to kick her for getting such an annoying bell. Haha, I'm kidding...-_-

~*~*~

"Is he scary?" I asked Len as we walked towards the front doors. Gakupo Kamui wanted to practice outside as the festival will be held outside and there is more peace and quiet there. I'm confused though as it's always boring and quiet everywhere.

"No, of course not. Just be aware of his Katana." Len answered with a comforting smile.

"His Katana? As in sword?!" I had a mini panic attack inside of me. I better behave today. He chuckled and shook his head.

"It is a sword but he won't use it like you think he would. He is...a strange man. His Katana is a Music Katana named Miburi. It will do you no harm. We here call him the Elder King of Gaku. As Gaku in Romaji Format is Music. He is the older generation. So you must remember your manners and what words your use to address him. Don't worry though, if you need any help just call me." He held his hand up as if to touch me but decided against it and let it fall back down. I was a little disappointed but I didn't know why I was, I barely knew him.

"Alright, thank you Len. I guess I'll see you later then." I grinned awkwardly and waved goodbye. After he left, I turned around and waited for the guards to open the doors.

~*~*~*~*~

"ITS NOT A SWORD! IT'S A KATANA!!"

I promised myself that I would do well in this class but I keep failing miserably. As well as my habit of calling his Katana a sword. I'm still wary of it, even though Len told me that it'll be okay.

"Sorry sorry sorry." I repeated bowed.

"Forget it. Let's try again and then this class will be over for today." He smiled for encouragement.

Kamui Gakupo started the music and I followed his instructions by memory. I let my red, traditional dress flow around and be part of me. I tried to remember his quotes that will help me.

Flow with the music. The music is part of you. Step in tune.

When the music stopped I heard clapping from a person. I turned around and Kamui Gakupo was beaming.

I had done it.

...Yay

************************

I am so sorry for neglecting this story. Gumen!

I hope you enjoyed this update :) Vote!!