Chapter 1

Hi my name is Samantha, but my friends call me Sammy.My friends are Neveah and Jasmine, my little sister is Bella.

         Neveah, Jasmine, and I go to a High school named Milbury in the 10th grade and every day in GYM classes we have dodge ball.

        Every time we have dodge ball Neveah, Jasmine, and I end up geting hurt.

        Right now its GYM class, which means dodge ball.

"Sammy, do we really have to play again", Neveah wines.

"Yes, we do and if we dont we dont get credit, again", I protest.

"Sammy shouldnt we have a bigger team", Jasmine asked.

"We cant, I already asked Mr . Martini and he said that the team is three to four players", I said very mad, "Im pretty sure he just wants to see us get hurt though".

"Um Sammy I think they are ready start, look"! Neveah said, freaking out.

" Help! Noooo!"I said acting like if I was dieing and I think all the Neveah and Jasmine got the idea and did the same thing.

" No, No, No help", Jasmine said acting like if she was about to get murdered.

" Why, Why me, Noooooo". Neveah said laughing soooo hard.

        Then for about 10 seconds the other team stopped and then I think they got serious and just went for it. So by like 5 minutes we went to take showers and when I put the water on, sense I like to take cold showers, I put the water on cold and I was geting bruised by the water. I think I was screaming but im not sure. Well when I got out to change I was drying my self and I was feeling like if I was peeling my skin off.

       The thing that I love about school is Mathematics, Science, and History and right now is Science which means I get to see Mrs.Hernandez. The reason why I like to see Mrs. Hernandez is because she is my mother. Every time I go to science to see my mom though she tells me I have to call her by her last name so it kind of sucks but not really.

        When I was done with science I go to my locker to get my text books and what do u know, Alexis is there with her backup.

         Well this is how I would describe her she always gets manicures and pedicures. She always wears new clothes and does her hair in curls. The thing that I hate about her is that she is rich and dumb.

          Well I am rich but at least im not an idiot like her, even though I sometimes act like it.

         Well anyway the reason why I hate that she is stupid is because sense I am smart  and everytime I get every question right and she gets them wrong she gets mad at me and I end up geting beat up at the end of the day, but sense now my mom teaches here she cant beat me up any more.Ha Ha.

         Well when she comes towards me this what she says.

"Oh I love ur outfit, was it hand me downs from ur grandma".

"Actually it is, got a problem with that".

" Well I see that ur tougher than u were in kinder".

"At least I dont fight like a three year old".

"Wow, sense when did u start being mean", she said sarcastically.

"Sense u wanted me to be in ur backup".

"What do mean I was just asking u nicely if u would like to be my friend".

"Oh yeah right".

"Come on lets forget about fighting and be friends".

"Whatever, bye".

         Well now that thats over I get to go to Jasmines house!! Which means fun .

          Every time I go to her house, we go swimming, eat pizza and chill in the hot tub.

          This time we went to the pool and we were talking about the party that my little sister is having and instead of going guess what happened, we got in a fight, and also sense I have my sister here with me its kind of hard not to talk about it.

         "Sooo Jasmine do u want to get ready right now"! I say very excited.

"Well I was thinking, we shouldnt go".

"What"?!!

"I was thinking we could stay here and chill with ur sister"!

"Oh soooo u just want to forget about my sister's bday party and u already no that she said she would want u to go because u are one of her best friends." I was thinking for a moment to just think why is she doing this" You know what if want to make someone feel bad today to that to someone else".

         So then I went to go get my little sister and Neveah to ask them if they are coming with me or not.

          "Sooo Neveah are u coming with me or are u staying with her".

"Oh really so now u dont know me, okay, okay".Jasmine said sounding like she wants me to feel bad or something.

"Are u coming or not, Neveah".

" Ummmm, Yes".

"Okay, well lets go right, now".I said very frustrated at Jasmine.

"Why are we leaving", Bella asked very confused.

"Because  Jasmine and I got in a fight but dont worry, it will be okay".

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Everyone its Sammy her just wanted to say, Vote and Comment please!

Remember

VOTE !!!!!

and

COMMENT!!!!!