chapter 6

"So where's this meeting anyway ."

"It's right up there ."

"Up where ."

"Aren't you seeing that mansion at the of  top the hill ."

"omggg , you're lying ."

"I'm not lying , why are you so excited my house was bigger than that."

Gabby was the type of rich girl that didn't care about how much money she spent , and if you said 'that's a cute top, ' she says , oh I had that top some years ago.

Gabbie hired an Uber for us and we headed to the top of high hill .This house was huge , I was so excited to witness it my own eyes , remember I was poor I didn't have enough money to pay for a big house or fancy clothes , ok I lied about the clothes .Ever since I was a little kid my aunt would take me out shopping .

"We're here."

"Omgggggg , finally."

There was a gigantic peacock on the front window  , and the enterance door was huge with a diamond door handle.

"Ava keep up ."

" Aren't  we going inside ."

"No , you're acting like my little sister ."

"Sorry."

This was all new to me, there was darn tiles outside on the floor . Like come on man.

"Avery  Jennings right ? "

"Yes , this is she ."

"Remember me from the library."

"How I ever forget you."

Raymond was here , he wasn't as charming as his brother. Uncombed curly golden silky hair . He wore clothes like my grandpa. Don't get me wrong , he was a little cute , not my type though.

"Hey , class as you guys know I'm Mrs . Lee  also known as some of you guys chemistry teacher , welcome to the book reading club for all the newbies."

"Wait , this isn't Ryan's mum , she's way to prestige."

"Ava , meet Mrs . Lee you probably know her twin sons Ryan and Raymond."

"Whatttt."

This wonderful woman pushed out that piece of crap