Firecracker sunset | t.s

This bar was the only thing I put effort in. I loved working at it and when the owner died, she left the bar to me.

I never thought I would be given an amazing place but I did. I ran the bar and restaurant while also bar tending. I worked everyday 6 times a week(since we're closed in Sunday's) 4-4.

I loved working. Growing up this was my first job being a waitress at the restaurant then when I was old enough, being a bartender. Now being able to run and operate this bar was a dream come true.

Currently it was a 7 on a Friday and it wasn't that packed and I was currently working in the back.

"Y/N need ya out front!"  One of The workers said.

I walked out and was met with a man with a baseball hat on.

"Hi sorry to bother you do u think we can film in here? Me and my friends are youtubers."

I laughed and nodded my head. More business for us. I stated to walk towards the back until I heard someone say "can I have a firecracker sunset? What do mean you don't know what that is? I use to work here. Of course it was a thing!"

I turned around a told the bartender I'd handle it.

"Toddy smith how ya doin?" I said casually.

He looked at me and turned white. I watched as he jumped over the bar and into a hug with me.

I laughed alittle. Toddy and me use to be best friends since we both were bartenders here. He left after he started to get popular on vine though. I haven't seen him since.

"Oh my god y/n?!!? I've missed you so much."
He said still huggin me.

"I've missed ya to T."

He let go of the hug and turned to his friends who are staring awkwardly.

"Guys this is y/n my old co worker when I use to work here! She was my best friend here."

"Hey Scotty." I said smiling. I knew Scotty.

He waved alittle bit and I waved at the rest of the group.

"Now toddy wanna make your friends some firecracker sunsets?"

"Will that be okay with the owner."

I smiled

"I am the owner."

"Make me one too" I shouted as I walked towards the next person.

No costumer is better than the other.

Unless your toddy.