❤Valentines Day❤

Ah yes Valentines Day. A day where love is born...

And then there's me. When you live in a house of ten brothers who all have a crush on you, this day of love can get pretty hecktic.

When I woke up Lexx and Leif walked in with heart shaped pancakes. "Happy Valentines Day Y/N!"

"Do I get anything?" Linka asked hopefully. Leif and Lexx exchanged a glance, and gave Linka a random button they found on the floor.

Later, Luke played "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" for me. He ended the song with a smile when Lars pushed him out the room. He read me a poem.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I can't stop thinking about you.
I think that this a great time,
To ask if you will be my Valentine.

Lars bowed and then Loni pushed him out the room. "I got you this sweater for Valentines Day! I hope you like it!" The sweater said "I'm with her".

"Um, Loni? I think it's supposed to be "I'm with him" You showed him the sweater.

"Oops! Sorry! Your sweater must still be in my room! I'll go get it!" He ran out the room, not without bumping into the door. Next, Lynn came in the room.

"Hey so Happy Valentines Day I-i guess..." And with that he walked out the room red-faced.

Lane came in with a pair of heels. "Happy Valentine's Day Y/N! I got you these 'cause i'm really head over heels for you!" He laughed at his own joke. I giggled to, which made him blush.

Levi came in with a pink drink and gave it to me. He said it was (your favorite juice). Just before you took a sip, Loki fREAKIN RAN IN THE ROOM AND SLAPPED IT OUT OF MY HANDS!

"S-sorry! I couldn't let you drink that! Levi put in some love potion thing in it so...." Loki explained.

Levi just shrugged and walked out the room. "Evolved apes, one. Science, zero."

Loki smiled. "So... anyways, Y/n. Who do you choose to be your Valentine?"

All the boys waited outside the door for my answer.

Leon then waddled into the room and handed you his teddy bear. I giggled and said, "I choose..."

"Leon!" I picked up Leon and walked out the room, leaving the other boys dumbfounded and Linka dying laughing.

"Best! Valentines! Ever!" She managed to say in between her giggles.

PLZ GIVE ME IDEAS FOR NEW CHAPTERS! :3