chapther:1

Jisoo's POV

Today I woke up by my alarm cause my father told me to meet up with him and my brother so I woke up  and did my morning routine got shower got a shower and I decided to wear a light blue dress put some natural makeup on ...

And then i ran to the front door to catch the bus but then i saw there was a lamburgine outside i was suprised but knew it was for me casuse fo my rich "father" if i even can call him that and i get outside a gentleman opens the door for me i than...

And then i ran to the front door to catch the bus but then i saw there was a lamburgine outside i was suprised but knew it was for me casuse fo my rich "father" if i even can call him that and i get outside a gentleman opens the door for me i thank him and get in the car while he strats the car

We arrived at a fancy café

I was like wow well it might seem cheap as hell to my 'father' but for me it was to much but i can admit it was a nice place to relax  i saw my dad but with another man with him and a boy who looked my age i sat down i kindof regonized his face wa...

I was like wow well it might seem cheap as hell to my 'father' but for me it was to much but i can admit it was a nice place to relax  i saw my dad but with another man with him and a boy who looked my age i sat down i kindof regonized his face wait he is my brothers best friend but bobby thats what my bro wants me to call him said his name was hanbin and his nickname is 'B.I'

"Um..dad is there a reason why you called me here" i said while looking at him

"Well,yes darling.We will be disscusing you're realationship" he said which made me question"uhh..what realationship?"

"You guys are going to be each others fiance" his dad says which makes me mad and shocked "WHAT!?!" We both say at the same time "not with. His is bobby's bestfriend" "wait how do you know i am his best friend?" Omg heis face looks so cute i just want to kis- what the actuall hell jisoo snap out of it "well bobby mentioned you to me how chill and swagy and also lazy you were" "wait bobby told you i am lazy what about him he sits around playing video game in his boxers" "oh well that took a fast twist" his dad said whispering

My dad laughed "hahaha look how you two get along and please make me a grandfather soon k?;)" i wanted to puke and i said "i won't just marry who ever YOU want me to marry dad ok. And why do you even want us to get married to get more richer than you already are" i said with an angry face ...

____^_____^_____^_____^_____^_____^_