04

04

E D I T E D

"He did, what?!" Liam snarled as his fist tightened around the holster of his gun, his eyes momentarily flashing red.

Luca sighed in dismay. "Goodness... Well Louis specified that he gripped his neck--"

"I heard." Liam glared. "I'm locking up that asshole under section 456. Severe conditions. How dare he." Liam gritted as he marched over to his jeep. Luca snorted in slight delight. That guy did deserve what was coming for him. James had always jeered at Louis for the year that they lived in the apartment, and Luca of course noticed. Liam was too just and nice to take any step against the crude Alpha. It got on people's nerves sometimes.

"I, for now, only tied him up to the couch of his living room." Luca blinked in reply when Liam paused his grumbling and shot him an incredulous look. "...Louis said he felt safer that way."

Liam stared for a few seconds, with Luca pursing his lips, before he stepped on the gas pedal with a violent shake of his head. "...For fuck's sake..."

_-_-_

"Where the bloody hell is he?!" Liam gritted as paced before a torn-open couch that had slash marks over it.

After making sure that Louis was well and good-- he had been junking out on fresh baked cookies dipped in nutella-- Liam had marched straight over to the offensive Alpha's house, only to find it open and empty.

"How the--" Liam rumbled in anger. "Send out a search squad!" He barked. "Goddess knows how many Omegas are in danger now."

Luca nodded and called their zonal station, ordering a search party after sending James' picture to Abe. "They're on it." Luca mumbled after the call cut.

"Good. We need to be back at the station now. I have a serious issue to discuss with the Superintendent." Liam sighed, and Luca straightened. The issue Liam was to deal with, was a pretty serious matter. It was yet to be decided whether the upcoming mission was to be a secret or not, and Luca could tell that the whole prospect of it tired Liam out like no other.

Luca rested a hand on Liam's shoulder, "I'll take care of Louis and Niall. It'll be okay."

Liam left with a brisk nod and a gracious smile as Luca gave him a small salute. "Okay..." Luca sighed and turned around, dreadfully trudged to the Tomlinson-Payne residence, readying himself to face whatever a pregnant Omega was to throw at him.

_-_-_

"Push! Push, darling, harder!"

Louis hyperventilated as sweat dripped down the side of his face, his hand crushing Luca's with tremendous strength. A piercing scream stilled every and any breath in the room, and Louis let out a shaky breath as silence endured.

"Wha-- it's paused! On the worst part! That looks so painful! Luca, will my pregancy be that painful?! Oh, god, I don't wanna give birth. Baby, please stay inside, okay? Daddy'll make sure it's comfortable for you all the time--"

Luca gritted his teeth in pain as his eye twitched. Niall snickered to himself as he turned the kitchen inside-out as he made dinner, something sizzling over every one of the 5 gas stoves on the countertop. It was a bad habit of his.

"--No wonder it was paused..." Louis squeaked when the remote control poked his bum. "I-I... I don't wanna play it..." Louis' lips wobbled as he snuggled closer into Luca's side, uncaring of the many police badges digging into his delicate torso. Luca took it as an excuse and let out a small sigh of relief as he freed his hand from Louis' tight grip, wrapping an arm around the Omega. "There, there." Luca grimaced as he patted Louis' soft hair, whose head was mushed into his chest. Niall cackled in the kitchen as he enjoyed Luca's discomfort, almost setting the meatballs on fire.

See, after playing a deathly game of Twister that had Luca sweating his balls off with worry, Louis finally settled on watching a documentary that focused on pregnancies and the well-being of newborns. Like that turned out well for everyone; Luca was sure that his wrist was misplaced, and despite his cheery mood, Niall was sure that he was going to jump off a bridge if he heard the woman on the TV scream once more. While Louis, on the other hand, was sure he was going to give birth that instant.

Louis gasped. "Luca! Luca!" He screeched as tears dribbled down his chin in waves, "I feel it! It's coming! It's-- the baby! He's coming! I'm scared! It hurts!"

"Goodness!!" Luca threw his hands up and held Louis' face in his palms. "Breathe, Louis! Deep breaths, dammit!" Luca glared into Louis' eyes as the Omega huffed with short breaths. "Look at me. At me. Feel that? No pain, right? Louis, goodness, you're just 3 months carrying..." Luca sighed in relief when Louis just scoffed and nuzzled into his chest. "Tch." Louis mumbled, "My pup's a champ. He doesn't wait for time. Okay, Luca?"

Niall grinned when Luca chuckled in fond, giving Louis a noogie that had the Omega squealing.

_-_-_

[Note] Heyyy. How's life?

I'm sorry I completely forgot to mention that I'll be updating every alternate day so that we don't run out of chapters to look forward to, yeah? I'll definitely inform you guys if I happen to deal with a hiccup.

[AWWW.]

Hope it was a good chapter. Thank you for reading and toodles!

●vote●comment●share●follow●