Chapter 1 the killer returns

The nurse that ran out of the room earlier returned and saw the kids cowering in the back of the room he walked over and then she turned and saw him the purple guy William Afton, He looked at the kids and grabbed a suit and then jack realized he was going to lure the others except for jack and Jakob. Jack  turned to his friends and said: "Don't follow him he will kill you guys if you go with him." Jack looked and saw the man was now a golden bunny he realized that he was pulling the same thing in the pizzeria in his dream the others got up to follow him but jack screamed at them "ARE YOU GUYS STUPID THAT IS THE GUY THAT WAS IN OUR DREAM DON'T FOLLOW HIM OR YOU WILL DIE!" they turned towards the man in the suit then back at jack Garrett said to Jack, "Well what if he is not gonna kill us I mean why would an animatronic try to kill us right." The nurse turned towards the man and took off the head and revealed the man she said to The 4 and said "Does this look like an animatronic rabbit no this is a man luring you away from your parents because he is a murderer he will kill you stay away I will call the co..." she was cut off the William Afton looked at the kids and said "If you don't come I will kill all 5 of you and frame the oldest." then William heard footsteps coming through the hall William closed the door and locked it  they were cornered by the murderer of Freddy's.