Am I Ok?

It all Started In Kindergarten the First Few Weeks Went Just Fine But I Started To Get Beat Up On The Weekend And Never Told Anyone what was happening Cause I Thought It Would Stop after a Little While But it Didn't. I Got Called Names Both Inside and Outside of school and Nobody Knew about it. I Started Wearing a Mask To Make it Seem Like Nothing was Wrong when It was and I Would Stay up Late at Night Crying. I Started To Have Suicidal Thoughts in 1st Grade. In 2nd Grade I Started Taking Medication and I Earned the Nickname Pill Popper. For 9 years I Have Been Bullied and In 6th Grade I Had Told The School Counselor about what I Had Been Going Through. The School Counselor Was The Very First Person I Had Ever Told. But I Had only told her about The Bullying. Nobody Has Ever Known That I Got Beat Up. The First Time I Attempted suicide was when I Was in 2nd Grade and From There I Have Attempted Suicide Multiple More Times Since Then. in 7th Grade I Started Cutting and Scratching my arms and Neck Open. I Have Been Covered in Bruise and Scars Since Kindergarten and Never told anyone. I Bottled Up All My Feelings and I Have Had a Hard Time With My Emotions. I May Be Smiling Everyday But To Be Honest I'm Always Secretly and Silently Crying. I Always Want To Scream. I Use To Fall Out Of Trees and Off Playground Equipment Trying To Get Broken Bones and Crack My Head Open and The 1 Thing That I Hoped The Most Is That I Would Break My Neck or That I Would Get A Cut So Big That I Would Bleed To Death... I Have Been Put on Multiple Different Kinds of Pills To Help But They Never Really Helped. All People That Don't Really Understand what I'm Going Through Told Me Was Just Get Over It Your Fine.I Have Gotten Made Fun Of Because Of My ADHD In Cause You Don't know What That Stands For It Stands For Attention Deficit Hipperatic Disorder I Got Made Fun of Because I Have a Learning Disorder,Eating Disorder, Depression, Anxiety,Asthma. I Got Made Fun Of Cause Of My Sexualality. I Got Laughed at because I Prefer To Be Referred to as Him,He,Them,or They. I'm Socially Awkward and I Don't Trust Very Many People So I Don't Let Very many People in. Cause When Ever I Do They Turn Out To Be a Fake Friend and They Use It Against Me. I'm Like A Ticking Time Bomb Ready to Explode.

This Is What I Look Like

Am I Worth Loving?
Is It worth living?
Does anyone Know Cause I Don't.