~Chapter 1~

Live without any regret, Shingashi.

That was how Shingashi lives her life: without any regret. So, when her teacher asked her class what they wanted to be when they grew up, she said "a hero". " Excuse me? " Her teacher asked, raising one of his hairy eyebrows. Mr. Lue wasn't always in the side of the heros. "A hero. I want to use my qurk and be a hero" Other classmates gave me a weird look before rolling their eyes. ''Be realistic, Shingashi. " Amber, the girl behind her that never liked her said. Amber was a teacher's pet, and a complete asshole. Shingashi rolled her eyes before secretly flicking Amber off as the bell rang. "Hey, Shingashi" Mr. Lue called, tossing a packet at her. She mumbled a '' thanks" Before walking into the crowded hallway. It was the UA practice exam. She slowly smiled before meeting up with Sakura. She was just like Shingashi, but was part of the school's fencing team, was apart of the idol group, and wanted to be a hero. "What's that? " She asked, twirling some of her hair around her finger. "The UA practice exam. You got one too? " Sakura nodded, pointing to her backpack. "I got it earlier today"."Oh" Shingashi said. As they turned a corner, a kid with black-green hair bumped into them. "OH! I'm sorry! " He yelled, running down the opposite direction of the girls. "That kid had the right idea, Sakura. We need to hurry" Shingashi said, Sakura nodding.

-~- TIME SKIP
Once she got home,  she threw her backpack on her bed and sat at her desk.  All she wanted to do was finish and ace the practice exam.  As she looked for a pencil,  her eyes drifted to the letter above her desk from her grandmother.  It was the last letter she sent her before she passed.  She wrote with such grace that every word was written beautifully.  At the bottom of the letter was in bold letters:  "live without any regret". Her grandma regretted a lot of things she did. She snapped out of it and looked back at the packet.  " You got this,  Shing." She could hear her grandma's voice saying that nickname she gave her when she was little.  She opened the packet and sighed at the first page.
It was a multiple choice test. 
She filled in the bubbles with the correct answer and then put it back into her backpack.  She was thinking about calling Sakura,  to see if she needed help,  but her mom called her for dinner.  "Do I regret this? " She asked herself,  looking back at the backpack.  "No"