- the start, but end for someone.

Ethan Williams, the highly recommended police of the little town called Wayland. He's only 21 years old, as a rookie for one year he got promotion to be the charge of almost every case there was in the town.

Ethan was tall, his slender body figure made him look like a kid, with long legs. His eyes were radiating. His dark brown messy hair of his was always brushed to look as sophisticated as he could be.

It was a normal day in Wayland. Ethan walked to his office, glaring at his partner, Mason Wells "What?" Ethan still glared at Mason.

"Did you hear?" Mason said, taking a sip from his cup, slightly sighing and crossing his arms. "I havent heard anything.. i was investigating in Will's shop. Last night he kept on rejecting that he did nothing, it just ..doesnt sound right, doesnt it?" Ethan sat down on his chair, cussing out of his breath.

"Will died last night. After you went to see him.." Mason murmured, looking at every move Ethan made to see that kids reaction.

"What? That cant be.. huh i was there?" Ethan almost yelled in shock.

"Thats why i couldnt tell anyone you were there. You were the only person who walked in to his shop last night." Mason said, sighing.

"What? What are you trying to tell me?" Ethan whispered looking at his partner in total shock.

Mason pulled Ethan a further away from the others, dragging him out of the police station. He walked Ethan to a little street next to the station. "I swear, if you had something to do--"

"Why? You think i killed him?" Ethan chuckled, madness in his voice.

"Officer Williams, i tried to find the CCTV from last night, they were deleted. I was in the car waiting for you! The time Will died was 4.38. You were there still an hour after that!" Mason was now yelling to Ethan.

Ethan looked at his partner with desperate eyes. "I pity you, Mason Wells."

"Why?" "Because of those highly smart brains of yours." Ethan said, poking Masons head with his finger.

"What are you t-trying to say?" Mason asked, stepping back from Ethan.

"Ah.. where did your brains go? I, Officer Ethan Williams, i'm the only one who has access to the CCTV, also i was the only one who was there last night. So, i dont have alibi. You could arrest me." Ethan smirked, walking around infront of Mason.

"Officer Williams youre arr--" Mason said grabbing Ethans hand but soon as he did that, Ethan kicked his leg, making him to fall down. Just as Mason was falling, Ethan kicked him straight in his face, leaving a bruise that would never go away.

Ethan glared at Masons painful breathing. He wasnt able to stand up, or even open his eyes. Ethan knew his ways, as a police he learned many things, how to defend himself.
He was a rookie, who was way more interested on the technique than taking down the criminals.

"Nice try, Wells. Your brain can be smart, but theyre not as twisted as mine."

Ethans face was now on full of that deadly smile of his.

Mason reached out his hand to Ethan, trying to whimper something as Ethan took his gun, shooting Mason right in his head, making it explode in the pressure of the bullet.

"Where do i need smart brains to explore my twisted ones huh?" Ethan raised his eyebrow, fixing his shirt he ran to hold Mason, calling his station. "T-there was a huge f-fight.. someone.. s-someone shot Officer Wells" Ethan cried out on the phone.

It was impressing. The man did his everything, to cover up his deadly sins.

Ethan stood next to Masons dead body on the morgue. "Stupid." He whispered, poking Mason Wells' shoulder. "No one, literally no one can jump infront of my eyes like that. Partner why? Why would you try to reveal a thing ive done?" Ethan stared at the dead body, looking like he was waiting for a response from the corpse.

Ethan left the morgue, shutting the door behind him where he saw the Chief of the police station. He quickly changed from his smirk to a desperate face.

"Chief Anderson?" Ethan murmured, looking heartbroken. His twisted mind got his eyes to tear up.

"Ah. Officer Williams, what happened?" Chief Anderson looked at Ethan, with sadness in his eyes.

Ethan cleared out his throat, the huge lump on there wasnt from crying. It was from fear Ethan felt on that moment.

"Me and Officer Wells went outside, when this man appeared out of nowhere. He.." Ethan was trying to finish his talking when one of the polices stood up. "You shot him, i saw you." He murmured out. The chief looked at the police, then at Ethan Williams, who was now trying to act shocked. He did it so well the chief was on the middle of thinking who to believe.

"What? Why w-would i? He was my partner. Are you losing your mind or what?!" Ethan yelled, as the police walked infront of him.

"I have the CCTV."

Ethan freezed up. "The CCTV..." He now stuttered under his breath.
He was so overwhelmed by finally killing his partner, he forgot to take the evidence. How could he forget it?

How was that possible?
It was Ethan Williams.
He never made a mistake.
It was impossible.