The truth

Adrien

Heroes are what we call people that save us. But did it ever come to us that they might be the ones hurting us? The answer would be no. Why because we see them as saviors, not as people that would try to save us. Well, let me tell you something I would not trust anyone, not at this point in life and not ever. Sadly, no one will ever have my trust, especially with what's happening right now. The only thing I know is that I need to protect my city and save everyone I can while I'm at it.

I think I have a lead on who could be doing the attacks but like every good detective, I have been doing my research. I haven't told anyone and the thing is that I'm a little scared of what the outcome might be. But I will have to face reality at one point. So I haven't slept for days trying to see if who I'm blaming might be it. I locked my self in the walls of my room. And I'm so close to figuring out who it is but if my predictions are right then I will be putting everything on the line. Not just that but I will never live the way I do right now.

Its been a month since we gave the miraculous to Alya and Nino. I was a little surprised when they figured it out it was them that had the miraculous. Anyways the only thing I worried about is that once I tell my friends who I think Hawkmouth is that they will treat me differently.

Today will be the I tell my friends who I think Hawkmouth is but who knows what their reaction will be.

On the phone with Mari

Adrien- "Mari I need to talk to you and the guys do you think we could meet up at your house."

Mari- "Yea I'll see what I can do. But is everything alright?"

Adrien- "I can't tell you over the phone I'll tell you when I get there."

End of phone call

Once I hung up I went to my closet to change my cloth. I decided that I would go as Chatnoir so I wouldn't waste much time. "Plagg claws out," once I said that I was surrounded by green and black fog. I jumped out of my window running onto the building to mine. I ran as fast as O could to get to Maris house. Once I landed on her balcony I jumped right into her room. As I transformed back into myself I noticed that Alya and Nino were already there.

"Okay well I came to tell you guys that I think that I know who hawk mouth is, but I don't want you guys to treat me any different than you used to because if so than I don't think I would feel comfortable anymore," I said taking a seat on Maris chair. "Adrien we won't treat you differently no matter what, not even if you were Hwk moth we would still treat you the same," Mari said taking a seat next to me. "Thank you, but just to clarify I'm not Hawk." "But I do have a reason to believe that ...................."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, this chapter is short but I hope I can make the next one much longer. And by the way, Gabriel Agrest is not the villain in this story.