Chapter 5

Shit what do I say? I really liked Cameron. I looked over at Kaitlynn. She was gone.

C:Bailey?

B:.....

C:Bailey?

B: Yes you can bring her.

C: Yes! thank you so much!

-------------------------

15 minutes later i heard the door bell ring. Kaitlynn started running to the door. "Kait!"

I started laughing. I then frowned because he brought his girlfriend.

Kait opened the door.. I didn't bother to go in the kitchen with them. I hear footsteps coming into the living room so I quickly ran into my room. I heard a knock on my door and i opened it and it was Kait. She said,"Why didn't you tell me Cameron had a girlfriend?"

"I was gonna tell you but i couldn't find you anywhere."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I'm okay."

"Come on. let's go see Cameron."

"I'll be down in a few,Kait."

She went downstairs and left me behind. I sat on my bed,I got out my phone and pull up Cameron's contact. I typed in 'Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?' But i didn't send it. I heard a knock thinking it was Kait. So I opened it and it turned out to be Cameron.

"What do you want Cameron?" Not trying to to be rude.

"What i want is why seem upset? Kaitlynn told me."

I didnt say anything. I sat on my bed. He came and sat on my bed.He put his arm around my waist. I was uncomfortable so i moved out of his grip.

"Bailey what's wrong!? He nearly almost yelled at me.

He put his hands on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIT SHIT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN? IS HE GOING TO KISS HER OR WHAT?