Chapter 1

Hi I'm Olivia Hope. Not sure what else to say so let's start the story. But first you need a backstory. When I was 11 years old my mother died. She was a great woman, kind, caring, loving. The best. One day a man came to our apartment door. He had grey hair white skin. No not like a normal tan white, white, white as snow. But not in the Snow White way, the creepy way. The man at our door smashed the door open before we could let him in. He then altered himself into a wolf. Green eyes. Grey fur that was almost black. The wolf jumped up at me. My mom jumped in between me and the wolf. My mom had a knife from the kitchen and stabbed the wolf. I always thought my mom was cool for that. It didn't die, it was just thrown off its path. One of our neighbors Ms. Scarlet, heard commotion and ran over. Ms Scarlet was about 30 years old, curly dark red hair, she would always wear blue, a very pretty blue. I was so frazzled. I was close to passing out, I saw a faint look of Ms. Scarlet but she was in armor. And a spear shot up in her hands. I thought I was hallucinating. I didn't know what was happing but the next morning the pronounced my mother dead. They asked me some questions I told they about the wolf. They didn't believe me. I would fight when they would tell that's not what happened.

Let's steer aside from the dark stuff, shall we? I was born in Boston, I went to a small school there till I was 11. They took me out of school when my mother died. They put me in a foster home, called 'Eleanor's Home For bewildered Children'. I was considered a dangerous child. I only stayed there for about 5 months. I ran away, I didn't like the girls there they were all mean to me and everyone else. Plus I didn't make any friends, so why stay? After about a month on the streets I met a girl who was about 4 years older than me. She was like an older sister to me. Her name is Leah, or Lee as I like to call her. Leah was at school the day she found me. I was walking the streets trying to find a dumpster to search for food. At had wore down clothes I hadn't changed clothes since the foster home, I was still in my pink shirts they would give us at The foster home. And the most uncomfortable jeans. She gave me something to eat and some new clothes. we've been friends ever since, but her family never knew about me I didn't want her family to... have to deal with me.

  After Leah graduated high school. She never wanted to go to collage, but she had always wanted to move to New York. So that's what Leah did. She didn't want me to be left behind so she asked if I would come with her. Of course I said yes why wouldn't I.  She got a small apartment in New York that we both lived in. Her family was quite wealthy but she didn't want to buy a mansion, neither did her parents, they didn't like to brag.