(3rd Person) Chapter 3

Olivia was on the Ground nearly passed out. The boy came over. Olivia scrambled away. "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you". Everything went black.

Olivia woke up in a bed that wasn't hers, in a unfamiliar place. She saw Leah talking to the black haired boy and another one with blonde hair. "Oh you're awake thank god" Leah said. "Were am I, where are we?!" Olivia said. "Camp half blood!" The blonde boy said, "I'm Will, nice to meet you." He reached out his hand to shake Olivia's, she rejected it. Olivia looked around she saw a girl with similar armor to the one she saw Ms. Scarlet. She haven't thought of Mr. Scarlet since the day her mother died. "It's okay Olivia, I'll tell you everything. Get dressed first. Alright?"Leah said. "Alright." Olivia said. She realized Leah was wearing different clothes. Leah was now wearing a orange t-shirt with jeans.

"You might want to change out of those clothes. I can get you what ever you want. Just tell me ." Will said. "Ugh... black tank top. Blue sweater. Black jeans". Olivia said. Will nodded and went off and got her close. He came back with in seconds. She pulled over the curtain and got dressed. "Where's Lee" Olivia asked, "she's at the big house, I'll walk you over." Will said. Will opened the doors for Olivia. They both walked out of the infirmary. Olivia stood there in amazement the camp was so pretty so... unlike anything she's seen before. "Woah" Olivia said.