1

The pink haired girl was walking home alone, over- thinking todays's events. She was sad and courious. She didn't uderstand what happend to her best friend Sakaki Yuya. These days, he gave her cold shoulder her. Even Yuuri was much less colder than Yuya today. The girl was almost crying.

-Yuzu! Yuzu!- someone yelled.

-Hm? Oh hey! Rin, what's up?-

- Did you see how Yuto was looking at Ruri? Oh my! I was so jealous and happy!- said green haired girl.
- Yeah. I saw them. They will be perfect couple one day.-

-Yes! I think Yuuri and Selena will be great too.-

- Ships are sailing. Haha! -

- I am so jealous!!!!-

- Why?- asked familiar voice.

- Yuto?-

- Because all of you have your own lovelives.-

- Speaking about that Yuzu, is Yuya angry or something?- asked Yuto.

- I do not know. We didn't talk much this week. He did not said anything, so I didn't say anything either.- pink haired girl frowned

- He will leave soon.- said Yuto.

- Wha-? What are you talking about?-

-He said he will leave Miami City soon. Didn't he tell you?- asked Yuto.

- How could I know about it when he didn't say a thing to me! We did not talk for so long.-

- Sorry. But you should go talk to him.-

- Rin, did you know about it?-

- Yes, but Yuya said to keep it in secret.-

- If Yuya told you to not say anything, why did you tell me?- asked Yuzu.

- Because you must know about it too.-

- I see.... Well, see ya later guys.-

And with that pink haired girl ran away.

-You didn't help at all, Yuto! Now they will fight more!.-

Next day.... In school.....

Yuzu was sitting in her class thinking about what Yuto said.

- Hey, did you hear? Yugo asked Rin out?- indigo haired girl named Selena asked.

- Yes. They are so adorable together!- purple haired girl named Ruri answered.

-Hi Yuzu.-

- Hi...-

- Are you sad because Yuya will be leaving Miami City soon?- asked Ruri.

- Yes. And the worst part is he didn't say a word to me.-

-Ladies and gentlmen! Here is your favorite clown, Sakaki Yuya!!- Tomato haired boy, aka Yuya yelled after entering classroom.

Everyone looked at him. He had big toothy smile on his face. First thing he noticed was frown on Yuzu's face.

- Yuya- sama! I love you!- group of noisy fangirls screamed.

- Ladies, please, leave me alone now. I'll give you grils special treatment after I'm done with something.- he said and shot them his signature smile. Then he sat next to Yuzu. Those were assigned seats so Yuzu couldn't have moved to somewhere else. Ruri and Selena left them. At first, Yuya did not talk with Yuzu and she stayed quiet too.

Lunch time....

Yuya was about to eat his lunch when Yuto came to him.

- Yuzu knows.- he said