Chapter 3: Queen Roper and the Feast

No POV

The Indoraptor tears apart every tentacle that came towards him, either clasping one in his hand and tearing it from the rest with his jaws, or just slashing them apart with his claws. He roars, trying to make whatever is attacking him back down.

"All right! All right! I'll stop. Just stop that horrible sound."

The large predator turns to wars the source of the voice, snarling. Sitting on a throne is a human, surrounded by a strange blob with eyes.

 Sitting on a throne is a human, surrounded by a strange blob with eyes

"Ok, what is this thing. I was expecting something that would give in to pleasure, but it seems to retaliate with force."

The Indoraptor returns to his human form, before asking.

"What's 'pleasure'?"

The woman bursts into laughter, along with many of the castle servants.

"You can't be serious."

The Indoraptor gives her a totally straight face. Her eyes widen, along with everyone in the room.

"My goodness your serious."

"Dead serious."

"Well that's a conversation for another time. Oh look! It's dinner time!"

"Food?"

Time skip

The Fallen Maidens stare in shock as the Indoraptor tears through all the meat available at the table. When someone reaches for a piece of meat, he snarls at then. He glances at the girl with the pointy ears, and fluffy tail, and notices she hasn't eaten anything else. He reluctantly pushes a plate of meat towards her. Her eyes gleam and she picks up her knife and fork. The Indoraptor stops eating, and stares at her.

"What are those?"

"These?"

"Yeah."

"They're called knives and forks."

"Huh. That's stupid. You have claws. Why not use them?"

"I prefer to be civilized."

"Eh."

Then he turns back to tearing up a whole chicken. He tears off one wing, and swallows it. He continues to tear into it, making large, bone splintering sounds.

Time skip

Indoraptor POV

I'm sitting in the place which those weird humans called a room. I curl up on the 'bed' and close my eyes. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. I growl and open the door. The human, no Mamono known as Sasha was standing there with a kind expression.

"Hello, Indoraptor. I was wondering."

"Wondering, what?"

"Would you like a name?"

"Like yours? Hmmm, how about..."

(Ok, readers! Choose the Indoraptor's name!)