Chapter 3

Maddie's POV
Jurnee's wife had service so Jurnee had to leave so she could call her. Now it is just me, Caleb, Michael, Gabby, Kris, Catie, and Cade.
Skip to after they eat cause that would be boring lol

When we got the check, the waiter told us it had already been paid for. He said that it was anonymous. "That's odd." I whisper to Catie. Caleb gets up to go to the bathroom but goes the wrong way. I have a feeling that he knows something that I don't.

Caleb's POV
I still can't believe that THE Kelly Clarkston contacted ME so that she could surprise Maddie. I'm surprised that she even knows who I am. I wonder what it could be. I mean I don't think that she would ask Maddie to open for her because Maddie is touring soon with her new album. I honestly have no idea what it is. It's weird though because Kelly is a judge on the voice associating another winner from American Idol.

Kelly's POV
When I finally spot Caleb, I wave to try and get his attention. "Hey nice to meet you!" he says in his deep country accent. I shake his hand. "Hey! So where are they sitting?" I say staring into his beautiful blue eyes. "Right over here." he says. When Maddie spots me she does this yell that really just turned into a high pitch scream because her voice cracked.

Maddie's POV
"Kelly?" "What in the world are you..." I stop myself and look at Caleb, "You.... You knew about this!" "I sure did!" he says with that cute little half smile that he always makes. "Wait why are you here?" I say to Kelly. "I have a very important question to ask you." I get really excited. "Go on..." I say. Then she starts to talk. "So, I am aware that you have an album that is releasing tomorrow and I happen to work with the same producer and I got a sneak peek of the music on accident. I thought it was really good! Then I realized that I have heard that melody before, and I knew exactly where I had heard it.....

CLIFFHANGERRRR!!! The next part should be out by at least Friday!!!!