19

Zaniyah
I had come back to Zane's house because she had pissed me off. In all honesty she was too busy for me and hadn't spent any time with me while I was here visiting her. I felt like I wasted my time but I kind of did pop up here. I mean I told her I was coming and she still picked me up from the airport. If she didn't want me here she knows how to speak up. We not young anymore and we damn sure ain't kids so if she shouldn't have been afraid to say something. Usually she always speaks her fucking mind but now it was like she can't. Yeah she was totally different from the person I dated. The day we broke up she spoke her damn mind and she still sounded like a damn dummy. She broke up with me because she was still blabbing about my mother who doesn't want her. I had shook my head and left with all my shit and never looked back. That was four years ago and than look at me now I came back and was still looking stupid. That's why I couldn't wait to see my mom because my mom was tired of Zane's efforts of keep trying to keep in contact with her. When I got back to Zane's to my surprise Tye was sitting on the couch. "I thought you left Tye", I asked. "I did I took Nina's sorry ass to the airport."

"I also went to a bar and stayed at a hotel cause I was drunk as hell", she said. "I need to be drunk I finally told Zane about herself", I said. I sat next to her and she looked good in her muscle shirt and work out shorts. She looked like she had went down to Zane's basement and found her gym room. "Yeah I did work out down there", she said like she read my mind or something. "Your muscles grew a lot more", I said giving her arm a squeeze. She looked over at me and smiled that same smile I was use to seeing when we first talked. I started to feel like the first time when she made me feel nervous. I bit down on my lip and moved my hair from my face. "What you looking at Zaniyah", Tye asked. "Not you Tye damn and I can look at whatever I please you not my damn daddy", I said. "I can be though and I can have you screaming daddy", she said with so much confident. "Oh you think so but ain't about shit boy", I said. She just bobbed her head up and down and got closer to me. I got up to go do something until she grabbed me and I fell in her lap. I already had barely any clothes on and she made me feel vulnerable but I wasn't gonna stop her. She straddled me on her lap as I was sitting there.

I felt a bulge in her shorts and looked back at her and started grinding my moist pussy against her shirts. I took off my shirt exposing my nude perky breasts. She grabbed and caress my breasts as I was still grinding against her bulge. I was horny and this is exactly what I needed. I slipped my panties off and she slipped off her gym shorts. Her thick caramel strap stood there waiting for me so I rubbed her tip on my clit. Tye bit her lip and I know she was tired of me teasing so she made me hover over her and sit on it. I eased myself on her big strap and it felt so damn good. She went slow inside of me and I moved along with her rhythm. We were like that for several minutes until she started to speed up. She grabbed my hips and made me ride her faster. I did and I bounced up and down on daddy's dick. My moans filled the house and I don't care if the neighbors heard cause my pussy was being satisfied. Riding her strap made me go crazy so I went faster and Tye bit her lip and threw her head back. I was going insane now and I was in control and Tye looked stuck. Zane never fucked me like Tye did and I must say it feels so good getting my pussy beat out the frame because that's what I needed.