1

{Savannah's POV}

"Gina, are you sure they'll want me here?" I asked down the phone.

"Of course they will, the boys have missed you so much! Just go to the gate and ring the buzzer three times, it's sort of a code word thing. If any girls are outside, just say you're a hairdresser or something! Enjoy love, I love you loads and can't wait to see you!" She replied, chuckling and then later hanging up.

I hopped out of the taxi that had taken me from the airport to their new house and thanked the man. Taking my bags out of the trunk, I stared blankly at this huge, gated house-how the fuck did my idiots afford this?! It seemed so weird to think that my best friends have come so far, even a world tour! I walked up to the gate, after a few girls stopped outside and stared at my actions. I pressed the buzzer three times like Gina said and waited for the gate to open, in which it did do quite quickly.

"Don't worry, just the hairdresser!" I said to the girls who were looking at my large bags. They chuckled and went back to writing what seemed to be twitter names on the wall.

I dragged my suitcase and huge duffel bag down the large hill leading to their house. There was a car parked on the drive and the garage was open with a hose draped across the floor, weird. I knocked onto the front door twice and waited a short amount of time for somebody to open it.

"SAVANNAH WHAT THE FUCK?!" The taller than I expected, brunette, lip pierced boy said whilst jumping on me, making me fall.

"JAI, BEAU, ITS FUCKING SAVANNAH!" He screamed, right down my ear may I add.

After straddling me and making me fall, he finally gave me a hug, his hugs were the best! He kissed me on my cheek and carried on squeezing my petite body, until I was greeted by two other, again, taller than I expected boys, Jai and Beau, who jumped on top of me and Luke.

"We've missed you so much!" Jai said, squeezing my waist. This was beginning to look like an incredibly incest orgy, but it's them, I wouldn't expect anything less!

"You've changed!" Beau said, staring at me.

"Is that bad?"

"Of course not, look at you! You've gone thinner, stronger, blonder and taller!"

"Stronger, most definitely, last time we all jumped on you, we broke your collarbone, aw you must have been working out!" Luke said, poking me several times in the stomach.

"Yeah, I remember that, I was in hospital for 4 months!" I said, laughing.

After more hugs and kisses, we heard plenty more girls screaming and shouting at the top of the house, behind the gate. The three boys waved and blew kisses at the girls and then helped me with my bags as we entered the house.

"Holy mother of Jesus, this is massive!" I shouted, after taking less than 5 steps into the house.

There was a huge staircase to the left, an incredibly nice kitchen and plenty of sofas for me to crash on. Unlike I expected, there weren't many faces at the house, I still hadn't seen the two other boys but there was another older guy outside in the backyard that I could see.

"So, how was Asia and America you lucky fuck?!" Beau asked, jumping and landing onto one of the couches.

"God it was amazing, I'll show you all the pictures, I rode an elephant-"

"I thought you hated elephants, because they were too big?" Jai asked.

"Oh I do, I cried all the way through the elephant ride!"

"That's my girl!" Luke said, laughing at what I said.

"So then, where's James and Darren-it is Darren right?"

"Daniel you idiot!" Beau said, laughing at my stupidity.

"Oh shut up, you know I'm rubbish with names, I couldn't pronounce or remember Beau until I was 9! Anyway, where's James and Daniel?"

"James has gone out with Jacob to a shop or some shit, and Daniel is in bed."

"But it's like 1pm?" I said, in both shock and humour.

"He's lazy, very lazy!" Beau answered.

"Sav, shall we go upstairs? I'll show you about!" Luke offered, me nodding in return.

He took my hand and dragged me up the stairs, running and skipping one step at a time.

"Well that's my workout for the month!" I said, stretching my back out jokingly.

He laughed with me and then took me around the upstairs, entering every room, starting with Beau's, then James', then Jai's and then a few others for friends. We reached one half-closed door which you could hear wriggling behind it, so it must have been Daniel. I pushed the door open, ever so slightly and crept in slowly, apparently he had the best view from his window. I walked over to the window, making no noise and drew a small part of the curtain, looking out at LA.

"WAKEY WAKEY DICKHEAD!" Luke screamed, making both me and Daniel jump back in shock.

The messy haired brunette's eyes opened in shock as he saw a girl in his room- I'm not stupid, I can guarantee it isn't the first time! His duvet dropped from his body as he sat up against the headboard, revealing his bare chest and the rim of his black boxers.

"Luke..." He moaned, almost like a cry for help.

"This is Savannah, the girl I've told you about over a thousand times!"

"Oh, hi." He grunted.

"Cheers for the enthusiasm lad!" Luke said sarcastically, taking my arm and leaving the room.

"Sorry, he can be like that sometimes."

"I don't think it helped with you screaming for him to wake up!" I said laughing and leaning into him.

"And finally, casa del Luke!" He said, kicking the door lightly and it opening up into a large, decorative room. It was so Luke!

"I love it, urhhh a double bed!" I said, after I noticed it. "I've not even slept in a proper bed for like a year and a half, feel sorry for me!"

"It's fine, you'll stay in one tonight!"

"You have room?" I asked, expecting to see them and then sleep in a hotel for the next few weeks.

"Of course, you can stay in my room for the first few nights, then we'll sort you out a room, I want you to feel safe again!"

"It feels so good to be reunited!" I said, hugging Luke tightly then collapsing onto the bed with him.

I could get used to this- the bed I mean!