3

{Luke's POV}

"Thanks for taking me out Lukey!" Savannah said as we exited the movie theatre.

"It's fine, the least I could do for my favourite girl!" I said, squeezing her body with my arm that was already draped over a her shoulder. "So, what was happening with you and Daniel today?" I added.

"Daniel? Oh, nothing! He barged into your room whilst I was in there getting dressed, rugby tackled me to the ground and then tried to make up for it by a game of basketball..."

"He did what?!? When I find him I'm going to-"

"Leave it! Aw you're cute when you're defensive. It's ok, even though I'd much rather it have been you barging in the room instead of him." She whispered.

"Well somebody got a lot more flirty in this past year and half..." I said, winking at her.

"What are you going to do about it?" She said, her voice husky and rough.

"Oh I'll show you what I'll do..." I said, moving my hand down to her waist.

"Oops, don't want to be late for dinner, race ya!" She shouted, laughing and then running off.

"You're such a little tease!" I shouted and then began chasing her home.

~

"Woah, you've gone faster!"

'That's what she said' is what I initially thought, but I thought it was best not to say that considering it was a compliment.

"Yeah, I've been working out more frequently, can you tell?" I asked, lifting my arms up and tensing in several poses.

We both collapsed with laughter and landed on the edge of the sidewalk. By the time we got near the house, it had already gone pretty dark, but we decided to stay where we had fallen, it was sort of cute.

"What colour are my eyes?" Savannah asked, sitting up and facing me with her eyes closed.

"But, your eyes are clos-"

"Guess."

"How could I forget? Your eyes are so beautiful, and so uniquely coloured, they're hazel!" I said and she opened her eyes to reveal the hazel colouring around her pupils and smiled. "Now what colour are mine?" I asked, shutting my eyes before asking.

"What's the colour of beauty?" She asked.

"Hazel..." I smiled, opening my eyes to see her pretty little face directly in front of me.

I could feel the sexual tension between us, it was so strong. I was praying she wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss her, because that was a lot.

"Remember when we were little and we used to cloud-gaze all the time? Then Gina would come out and scream at you boys for fighting over what you thought the cloud looked like." She laughed, changing the subject.

I sighed but then laughed with her and fell to the floor. She soon joined me and draped her body across mine, with her hand on my chest and her head tucked near my neck. I could stay here forever with her.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"You want me gone so soon?" She chuckled.

"What? Of course not! I want to know how many days I have to make you fall in love with me!"

"Oh shut up you, you know I already love you! As for how long, well how long is a piece of string?"

"Erm, I don't know, it depends ho-"

"Exactly! I'll go when you no longer want me..."

"Looks like you're never leaving!" I laughed, but meant it inside.

"Anyway, we better get back, I'm pretty tired anyway!" She jumped up and pulled me up by the hand when she was up, it was weird how strong she was.

She linked my arm and began walking back to the house, which was only about a 10 minute walk up a hill. We finally reached the house and opened the gate, walked down the drive and entered the house to see numerous people stood and sat in the front room. I knew almost all of them, but I really couldn't be arsed mingling with them, because I only wanted Savannah rough now.

"Can we go upstairs?" I whispered into her ear. She nodded her head and took hold of my hand, pulling me up the stairs like a lost puppy.

We trailed up the stairs and into my bedroom where the duvet on the bed was still messy from the night before. We both thought the same and ended up falling onto the double bed. Savannah let out a relaxing sigh and cuddled me.

"I think I'm gonna get ready for bed." I said, getting off the bed and taking my shirt off.

"Luke?" She asked, in which I answered. "Can I have your t-shirt for the night? We used to do it when we were younger, and I miss it..." She asked and I quickly threw her my shirt and smiling as she pulled it towards her chest.

I slipped off my shorts and shoes and walked into the bathroom. Within 3 minutes, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and was back in the bed, tucked under the covers. I turned over to face Savannah who had slipped off her top to reveal her bra which was then covered by my large plain black t-shirt.

"Can you un-clip me please?" She asked, signalling towards under the shirt.

My hands travelled up her t-shirt until I reached the back of her bra in which I did as she said and took out the hooks. She slipped out of it and threw it to the floor along with her other shirt and the pants that she was wearing.

"I've missed you..." I said as she turned over to face away from me. I soon felt her hands on mine and pull around her waist. My body snaked around hers.

I planted a small kiss on her neck and closed my eyes.