The First Day

Alysha's POV:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*   I woke up hearing the sound of that stupid alarm clock again. Uggh. I thought. First day of school already?! We literally just moved here and I already have school!

     My train of thoughts were cut off by my little brother Jack, coming into my room and jumping on my bed. "ALYSHA! ALYSHA! WAKE UP!" he screamed. "ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" he said enthusiastically. "Oh really? I thought it was Christmas! Of course I know it's the first day of school dumbo." I said in the most sarcastic way possible. "And what have I said about jumping on my bed? Scram!" I told him. He started mumbling words as he left my room but I could not hear what he said. Ugh. Younger brothers are so annoying! I thought to myself. But hey, at least my brothers fine with my powers. Well anyways I guess I should start getting ready for school.

     As I finished getting ready I headed downstairs. "Hi sweetie! How did you sleep?" my mom asked me. "Great. Hey by the way do I have to go to school today??" I asked her while giving my biggest puppy dog eyes. "Not a chance." She quickly replied. "Why don't you want to go to school today Alysha? Is it because of your powers?" She added. "Yeah, I just don't want what happened at my last school to happen again. It's sophomore year! I don't want to keep switching schools. I don't want to keep starting over somewhere new" I said starting to tear up. "Woah, woah, woah. That won't happen! You just got that new necklace. Remember?" My mom said to make me feel better. "What does the necklace do again?" I asked. "It makes sure you don't randomly teleport. Only thing, make sure it doesn't get wet; so don't take it in the locker room showers or what-not. That thing was expensive!" She started to chuckle. "Ok mom, bye love you!" I said trying to escape this conversation. "Bye sweetheart. Have a nice day! Stay safe!" she added.

I started to walk to my bus stop.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! I hope you like the first part! If you like it and want more comment below.

Word Count: 357