A secret Paradise (luke)

*ding dong* You ran to the door to see who is it,you opened to find your best friend Luke standing.You have always loved this moment,when you open the door and find this blond boy standing outside staring with his blue eyes at you as he smiles and brighten your day!

"Hello,Y/N" he spoke and woke you up from your dreams "oh,hi Lucas! C'mon in" you said as you lead him to the living room.You sat on the couch and started talking,you actually hate it when you have to sit and talk to him alone,cause you always embarrass yourself by being lost in his bright blue eyes and pierced pink lips and not paying attention for what is he saying.

"So how was your day,Y/N?" He asks before he take a bite from the cookies you're putting on your table.

"Umm..it was kinda boring" you say confused because when you see him you forget everything around you,you love him so much but you cant just tell him so you wont ruin your friendship.

"Boring? Okay then,why don't we go to the park?"he suggested. You agreed and ran upstairs to get ready to go."I'm ready!" You said to him as you walked to the door "you are beautiful Y/N" he smirked

You were completely lost and confused after he said that and didn't know what to say,you blushed and said:"let's go.." You went walking to the park cause it wasn't too far. "I wanna show you my secret place at the park" he smiled to you "a secret place?" You asked interested "aha,you'll love it" he winked

"Can't wait to see it" you blushed. You entered the park,it was your only place to feel free where it is so green and full of colorful flowers. As you stared at the beautiful scenes,you felt a big warm hand holding yours,you looked to find it was Luke's.

"Let's go to my secret place" he winked you walked long way that were out of the park " i thought you said your secret place is in the park!" You said scared and surprise "well...i wasn't clear enough.." He laughed.you stopped in an empty area with green grass on the ground as you were wondering where are you,the same huge warm hands covers your eyes "Luke! What are you doing?!" You said as he pushed you signing to walk "i told you it's a surprise and secret" he laughed.your sight was unblocked to find a paradise,waterfall,and green trees hiding the flowers with their shadows,the pure water is drowning the dry rocks in the small lake,it was an indescribable scene! You turned "Luke this is-" you were cut when his lips touched yours in passion and warmth,you could do nothing bug kissing him back,until he separated his lips from yours,hugged you tightly and whispered the words you always wanted to tell him "I love you Y/N"

"I love you too lukey"

Since that day his secret place turned to be you two's secret paradise

IMPORTANT:

Hey guys can you please follow me on my new account (nour-hliehel) and check my very first fanfic :) it would mean a lot if you do and vote and comment :3 thanks xx ❤️and i may delete this wattpad account