Brusnop- One Shot

Introduction

The Asking Alexandria guys had invited me (Hollie) on tour with them; I was a close friend of Ben’s from high school and I had gotten to know the other guys too. So when they were touring the UK they asked if I’d like to come on tour with them and of course I said yes. So now it was day 4 and they were in Leeds they had just played and we were all in the bus getting fucked up and now at 12.05am we were all playing Truth and Dare...

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Right Cam truth or dare?’ James asks.

‘Erm I’ll play safe and go truth’ Cam replies.

‘Have you ever been tossed off by another dude?’ James asks intriguingly

‘Erm.. hahaha... well yeah I have’ Cam says awkwardly and then blushing

It was Cams go now, ‘Danny, truth or dare?’ he asks Danny who was directly across from him.

‘Go on then I choose dare’ Danny tells Cam.

‘Danny I then dare you to kiss Ben...With tongues’ Danny has a little smirk and says ‘okay!’

Ben was smiling but trying to hide it from everyone as he didn’t want them to know he was happy and excited about Danny going to kiss him.

‘come here mate’ Danny said gesturing to Ben to come to him. Ben walked over to Danny and leaned down. Danny then grabbed the side of Bens face and put his lips on Ben’s, they kissed in sync with each other. Then Danny got his tongue in Bens month, Ben tried to hold back a little moan which nearly escaped. Ben put his arm round Danny’s neck as he was enjoying it then realised it was only a dare then pulled away from him. I noticed Bens face afterwards go bright red, I quietly asked him ‘Ben why are you so red?’ ‘Oh it’s just really hot in here’ he protested with a little laugh. ‘Hmmm okay Ben..’ I said unbelievingly. Anyway it was Danny’s shot next.

‘Sam, truth or dare?’

‘Truth’

Danny asked ‘do you have a crush on anyone?’

‘Erm yes I do Danny’ Sam replied timidly looking across at Cam

‘Who?’ Danny asked again

‘Wait you’re not allowed to ask two questions!’ Sam protested

‘I can do whatever I want’ Danny said, all the guys including me where backing him up as we were all interested.