Love Me A Justin Bieber loves story:Chapter 1

I stepped on the elevator on a cold Tuesday morning.I was at my fathers record company.I was bringing him his keys to the house.When I got in a young couple were already on.I had pressed the number 12 button.As the doors were about to shut Justin Bieber and Christian Beadles hopped on.My mouth dropped to the floor.My biggest crush ever,Christian Beadles, and my worst enemy,Justin Bieber.I pulled out my purple iPod and listened to "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade to calm down I was so angry at that moment I wanted to STRANGLE Justin.I decided to let it go.At the 11th floor the elevator........HALTED!?!?!?!?I was so confused.After three minutes I decided we weren't going anywhere for a while.So I walked right up to Christian and said "Hi I'm Mira.What's your name?" he said "I'm Christian and this is Justin" as he gestured toward my nemesis.I looked Justin in the eyes and said " oh I know who YOU are." with hate practically dripping from my words I walked back to my spot and smiled evilly.Justin was still being stung by my words.To break the silence Christian said"Ouch Justin that one left you hangin!"I was proud of what I had said.Justin suddenly said"OH CRAP!I am going to miss my recording session."In my mind I thought "Good one less hit single about girls that repeats the title 30 times within the song."

****^^^^ Hi guys I was just trying to write a Justin Bieber love story sorry if anyone was offended by what I said about his songs.Truth is I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!I as tryin to think inside the mind of a hater any way keep reading!!!!!^^^^****