2:55 PM by Tony Breeden

https://www.wattpad.com/story/24744332-2-55-pm

This is a 1 part short story by author and preacher Tony Breeden. It tells the story of Eric Little, a schoolboy who is on the last day of school before summer vacation. And the clock seems stuck at 2:55 pm, and school doesn't get out until 3. 

It seems that there is a trick with Eric's glasses. With them on, he sees the true time, which is 3:00 pm. Without them, he sees only what the other deceived children see--- the clock stuck at 2:55, maybe forever.

If that is not enough, Eric's trick glasses let him discover something about his teacher that is really scary. Again, his classmates are deceived and think there is nothing different or wrong about the teacher.

This little story reminded me of my own clock-watching school days. Well worth reading.

Tony Breeden is from Saint Albans, West Virginia, USA, and describes himself this way:

Tony Breeden is an author, artist, vocalist creation speaker, apologist and Gospel preacher from West Virginia. He is the founder of DefGen.org, CreationLetter.com and CreationSundays.com. He got the writing bug as a child when his late aunt Sharon helped him make his very first book about dinosaurs, vigorously illustrated in crayon.

He published his first book, Johnny Came Home, on September 28, 2012.

He published Luckbane, the first title in his Otherworld series, on September 13 of '13, along with the companion novelette, Dreadknights: For the Love of the Guild. Most recently, he published the prequel novella to Soulbright, entitled Garden of Stone.

He is currently writing the next John Lazarus adventure, John Lazarus: Mann from Midwich, as well as Soulbright, the second novel in the Øtherworld series.