Meeting

Drake opened a can of Coke. Taking a sip, he walks over to his Creamy colored couch. He flopped onto it. He grabbed the remote that was on the coffee table and pressed the on button, turning on the Tv. After watching Spongebob for an hour, he stood up and walked upstairs. All he had on was sweats, and a white tank.

He furrowed his eyebrows together. He thought he had to do something today, but he couldn't remember. Drake shrugged. He walked over to his drawer, picking out a white Tee, Black skinny jeans, and white Jordan's that had black on the outlines. Grabbing a towel, he grabbed his clothes and headed for the shower.

"Where's Drake?" KC asked. Everybody shrugged. "Well, let me go over roll call" he grabbed the Clipboard off the long table, and clicked the edge of his pen. "Kanye, Chris, Sean, August, CB, Ink, Dj M, Eminem, T.I, YG?" Everyone responded with a "Yes?" "Present" "Here" "What does it look like?". KC rolled his eyes. He grabbed his phone and placed the clipboard on the table. "When I'm back, we start" He looked at them. Not waiting to hear their response, he walked to the back room.

KC turned on his phone and scrolled through his long list of contacts, finding Drake in the D section. He pressed the contact, till it came to a list of options on which he could do. He pressed, Call, while waiting for him to pick up.

"Ring, ring, ring" his phone made. He examined his sleeves of tattoos, memories filling his head. "Hello?" Drake answered. "Where the Fuck you at!?" KC practically yelled, grabbing his phone tightly. "At home, why?" Drake sounds Lazy as fuck KC thought. "The meeting! remember!? you obviously don't because you would know how important this is to to and would be here" KC growled. Drake went silent.

"Oh, I'll be there in 10 minutes" "WE DONT HAVE TEN MINUTES TO WAIT FOR YO LAZY ASS!" KC yelled. KC couldn't hear anything from the next room. "I-Im sorry KC, I w-will be there" It was the first time KC heard Drake sound feared. "Look just hurry" KC said softly. He hung up, feeling his face hot with anger. He almost threw his phone at the wall.

"Hey guys, Drakes a little late, but he can catch up" Everyone stared as KC walked back into the room. KC felt awkward, so he asked what everyone's lyrics looked like and if they all matched the song and fitted along with everyone else's. KC looked over Eminem's. "Are you sure that fits along?" KC pointed at his ryming.

"Yo gonna need a napkin"

"Cause I just shitted on your black skin"

"Not that you can see though"

"Because we in a pitch black casino"

"Yes" Eminem looked at him. "Uh nevermind" KC scurried to Kanye's lyrics.

"You can suck my Dick"

"Because she skinny as a stick"

"And you cant do it on your own"

"So make sure to bring some more hoes"

Kanye grinned. KC held a poker face. "Look everyone-"