TAGGED + A/N

I bet you were expecting an update, yes? Well too bad! I got tagged in a web of craziness, and I have to bandwagon along.

Skip this if you want to go to the A/N, I don't really mind. :')

1.) Q: What did you want to be when you were little, and what did you become now?

A: I wanted to be a lot of things when I was a kid. At first, I wanted to be a fashion designer, then I wanted to be an all star quarterback even though we don't have football in our country, then I wanted to be a pirate... And so on!

I don't know how to describe myself, since I'm your average high school kid. Since I'm too lazy to think about what I really am, I'm just going to say that I became the most annoying person in class. If any of my classmates are reading this, well, hi! It's me, that one girl who yells too much! :D

2.) Q: Who is your favourite cartoon, manga, anime, movie, book, and um, blah blah blah, character ever?

A: First of all, HOLY CRAP that's a lot of choices. Second, by reading the first sentence, you can probably guess that I have a lot of favourite characters from different fandoms and such. I'm just going to list the names of the cartoons, animes, etc. instead of the characters because I love them all to itty bitty pieces.

Chowder, Spongebob, Villainous, iCarly, Sam&Cat, Victorious, V for Vendetta, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Beetlejuice, The Corpse Bride, Free!, Stepping on Roses, Kamisama Kiss, Azumangadaioh: The Animation, Place to Place, literally every Storm and Silence book, every Robber Knight book, Undertale (Duh,) Cryophobia (It's an Undertale book, if you want to check it out,) Flesh and Blood, A Bookman's Tale, The Face on the Milk Carton, Mystic Messenger (I'm actually a real-life Honey Butter Chips junkie,) Yume Nikki, Mirai Nikki, The Princess and the Frog, Mob Psycho 100, Pop Team Epic, Soul Eater, Black Butler, The Derpvengers Comics, BBC Sherlock, Cargo, Atypical, End of the F***ing World, Sugar Dome, Brooklyn 99, Kakegurui, Sierra Burgess is a Loser, Food Wars, Ouran High School Host Club, Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live, Finding Someplace, Ghost Eyes, Deceit, Special A, Hetalia, and hell of a lot more... Tell me what you like!

3.) Q: How's your mood right now?

A: Hungry.

Enough said.

4.) Q: If you were born the opposite gender, what would your parents call you?

A: Most probably Tristan, which is the name of my older brother. My real name is actually Tristen. It would be cool to be named after a knight, y'know? My parents aren't very creative, but I love them nonetheless.

Hi, mom! If you're reading this, then you probably shouldn't! Go play HayDay instead!

5.) Q: Who is the last person you texted?

A: Chrys Northwind. Go check the dude out on Facebook! Chrys makes good art!

6.) What was the last song you listened to?

A: I don't remember, but it's either Nordic 5, The Tomato Song, a My Chemical Romance song, or a Panic! At the Disco song. Ooh, maybe it was the Lemonade Duck song!

*Ahem* A DUCK WALKED UP TO A LEMONADE STAND AND HE SAID TO THE MAN RUNNING THE STAN- //shot

7.) Q: What is your battery percentage?