Chapter 17 ~ Now THIS May Be a Problem

CHAPTER  17

     It was a lonely night in the dorm.

     Jiyong was sitting in his room, lying on his back on his comfy bed, going through his Instagram Feed on his cell phone. TaeYang and SeungRi had gone out together on a shopping trip (in which Jiyong had been politely told he could not go) and Seung Hyun was doing some work on the album at the studio. Puffing out his cheeks, Jiyong turned on his side. He wished he could do something with Seung Hyun tonight, but did not want to bother his love when he was working. Giggling to himself, Jiyong remembered the night before and smiled. It was a comforting thought. And a dirty one but that wasn't the point.

     Jiyong was considering heading out on a late night walk when he heard the sound of his phone going off. Turning over again, he grabbed his cell and unlocked the phone, seeing the icon that Seung Hyun had texted him. He smiled to himself and opened up the message.

     Tha Best BF Seunghyun: I miss you.

      Grinning at Seung Hyun's message, Jiyong replied quickly.

      Jiyong: Oh. Is that so?

     The Best BF Seunghyun: It's true. :(

     Jiyong: Why can't you just come back to the dorm, then, idiot?

     The Best BF Seunghyun: Um, well... That's the problem.

     Jiyong: Oh jeez. What the hell happened?

     The Best BF Seunghyun: You know how the studio is locked after nine thirty and you have to have a key to be able to unlock it?

    Jiyong grimaced. This didn't sound good.

     Jiyong: Uh-huh.

     The Best BF Seunghyun: I forgot the key.

    Oh my God, you idiot, thought Jiyong, shaking his head.

    Jiyong: I'm going to kill you because of your forgetfulness. With a knife.

     The Best BF Seunghyun: After you come for  me? :3

     Jiyong: Ugh. Alright, then. I have to walk but I'll be there by 10:40 or so.

      The Best BF Seunghyun: Just don't get yourself killed, or murdered, or eaten by a crazy sasaeng or just psychopath, OK?

      Jiyong: I make no promises.

      The Best BF Seunghyun: D:

       Jiyong didn't have a lot of time to see Seung Hyun's frowny face reply because he was already slipping a warm jacket over his shoulders, sliding his phone into his coat pocket. Sometimes Seung Hyun could be the mature, polite guy who paid no attention to anyone, but he was also an adorable, childish, forgetful little son of a bitch. It was the utmost cutest thing even though Seung Hyun hated being called cute. Chuckling to himself at his own thoughts, Jiyong started for the door, still scolding the forgetful Seung Hyun silently inside of his head. He made sure to grab the key before leaving.

      It was a suprisingly cold night for the end of Summer. Grimacing, Jiyong pulled his jacket tight over his upper body and looked around. Outside of the dorm, it was dark and the streetlights shone over the cold pavement and lit it up, just barely. He didn't like going out at night and was glad that the studio was only a couple streets away. He started forward and yawned, his feet padding over the sidewalk with loud thumps, echoing off the silent street. There were a few other people out, troublesome kids and couples coming back from a late-night dates, but other than that it was silent. Other than the cars, of course. But they only passed by a few times. Pushing the thought of his loneliness away, Jiyong sped up his pace and turned the corner with a small frown. He just didn't like the cold.