Bus "late" Chapter 1

"Anna, hurry up!" Elsa paced through out the house to see if she left anything behind.

"I'm sorry, but, being 8 and waking up at 8 in the morning is hard." Anna complained while gulping down her breakfast. The 11 year old girl did not respond.The sisters ran outside to the bus stop almost tripping on their own feet. The ginger haired girl beated the older girl to the bus sign.

"Are you ok Anna and Elsa?" A golden haired girl asked. Anna looked up and smiled.

"yea. We just thought  we were gonna miss the bus." Anna explained. Rapunzel giggled at the siblings mistake.

"Its 8:18,I'm always here early cause I have a really strict mom. plus the bus always comes 20 min late." Rapunzel exclaimed. Both sisters made a "o" shape with their mouth. Soon a girl with pink skin and black short hair joined the conversation.

"Have you guys heard about the news?" She asked. Rapunzel, Elsa and Anna looked up.Rapunzel raised her hand.

"I have Mavis." Rupunzel  turned to Elsa and Anna.

"There's a new boy, and he's in our class! Well, Anna your in 3rd grade." Rapunzel whispered so people wouldn't hear their conversation. They were huddled in a group as if  they were making a plan for football. So there for they couldn't see what was happening around them. Soon they heard the bus honk which made them jump in surprise and scatter , running toward the bus.

A/N

Ello! I know this will be a ignored book but yea. BTW  you'll realize why its called 'too young' at like the end. Jack and Merida and Hiccup and many characters that won't matter  will be on the next chapter.

Anyway,

                toodlesssss*
~B.s.d.