Now Or Never

Monday morning. First day of school. My alarm screeches and I make a failed attempt to turn it off. As I turn off the alarm clock, I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the restroom. I stare at myself in the mirror and think, ‘OMG’. I decide to take a morning shower to wake myself up. ‘Oh how I hate mornings’, I thought to myself. After I take a nice hot shower, I pick out my outfit for today. I decided to go with some blue skinny jeans, a black ‘U mad Bro’ shirt and some checkered vans. I went back in my room and picked up my purple bag and ran downstairs, and sat down at the kitchen table.

“Morning, Dear”, my mom called to me.

“Morning, Mum”, I called back to my lovely mom.

She brought me a nice hot plate of eggs, pancakes, and bacon. Delicious. I was so hungry, I probably ate the whole plate of food in under a minute.

“I’m heading out now Mum!” I called as I reached the door.

“Ok dear, have a nice first day”.

I walked out on the driveway to my nice little black truck. I loved my truck, since I got it for my last birthday. I lived really close to the school, so I made it there less than ten minutes. I hated my school. I only had one friend, Nick, and he is my best friend since we were little. I was an outcast at school, as for Nick, he was popular. He was football captain, and all the girls wanted him.

I make it to the front of the school and this is when hell starts.