Woods

Hi I am Y/n I am 6 years old and I hate but also luv my mom. I mean ya she's a bitch she abuses me and drops me off by the wood and then makes me walk back home. I like being alone but I have gotten numb to the feeling.   I wrote in my note book slightly sad about what I was doing. "Y/n.....Y/N...Y/N!!!!!"   "Huh?"  I said jerking my head up. The entire class staring at me. "What is 8 x 2?"  "16"  "Good"  "good" I muttered under my breath.  Mr. Brain was the worst teacher. I hated him.  My friend Sally always had a bandage around her head and it was always bloody.  My teacher was so confused at the bloody bandage. "Sally take that off you don't need it."  "But sir I-"  "No buts"  As she removed her bandage blood pour down her face and it got on her dress.  It poured next to her eye and down the side of her nose and the blood also poured down two other parts of her face. It didn't drip.  "Monster!" The teacher yelled. The room went silent. She stood up about to leave the room. I grabbed her arm and mouthed Sit down. She did as told. I stood up. "Y/n get away from that Monster" I gave him a stare down him staring back. 'Just a little more' I thought. 

You are bold he is underline 

         Hello Mr. Brain. What!? Who are you!   Its me the girl staring at you. His face went into shock. Haha   "How did you."  "Magic"   "Monster!" I was stunned.  "Shes not a monster you dick"  Sally yelled.  The class was in shock.  "SALLY!"  "MR. BRAIN!!!!" I yelled. He turned to me.  "Shut up, Bitch." I snarled. He stepped back and then fell. The class stared laughing at him as he became flustered.  "What did you say?" He said. "I said Shut up Bitch." Me and Sally grabbed are stuff and left the room. We stared to walk home. She stood by the woods and said good bye to me. I said bye back and I stared walking slowly home.

          I felt like someone was staring at me so I turned around. Sally was staring at me. "Sally?" She just stared like she was broken. I stepped closer. "Sally??!" She stared walking to me. "SALLY!!!" She grabbed me and held me tight. I closed my eyes and screamed but when I opened my eyes I was in the middle of the woods. "Sally!!??" I was crying at this point. She dropped me and I just sat there crying. "Sally" I sobbed. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!???"  "I don't know you-you grabbed m-me" I said the quiver coming out in that sentence. "What?"  "I SAID YOU BROUGHT ME HERE!!!!"  I said while still crying. Her face went blank. "Sally?" She told me to come to her slowly and don't turn my head. Well I turned my head slowly around and when I did there was a face-less man. "Sally who's this?" He stood up tall and had a black suit on. He had weird looking arms growing out of his back. "Hello my child. Who's this?"  "No-No one."  " Ok then." He turned his head to me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER-ish I don't know if you will count this a cliffhanger but hey at lest this got published. This is on my school computer FYI it's kinda funny to see a six yr old say bitch. tbh This might be better than my Jack x reader but I think that one is still good. I look up to people on there and on here but what made my day was getting them to read it. I was like "Omg..Omg...YAY!!!!!!!!" It was the best well I hope you enjoyed and have a Great day!