Dayz

Your P.O.V.

        In the morning I woke up from my peaceful slumber. tossed my legs over the side of the bed  I tiredly stand up and start to head down the hall. Bumping into someone making me fall on my arse. Groaning I look up to see who I bumped into. I apparently bumped into the new girl. "Sorry...." I said standing up "Your fine I'm just...uuhhh...a little..lost ya know"  "Where are you trying to go?"  "Uhh....Breakfast??"  I singed her to follow me. We pasted a couple doors but what I saw was amazing. Jeff's door was Pink with balloons, glitter, and perfume. This was the best.

       After breakfast  Jeff was walking to his room and all I heard was...  "WHY IS MY DOOR PINK!!!!!???? I HATE PINK!!!!!! SALLY!!!! Y/N!!!!! GET YOUR ASSES HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!"  We all could not help but laugh. "SALLY!!!!! Y/N!!!!!! FUCKING GET HERE YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!" We sighed and walked to Jeff.  "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DOOR!!!????"  "We didn't do anything Jeffrey"  Sally said.  "Go check our rooms you won't find paint or perfume or glitter." I said with a hint of laughter. 

    As he storms into our rooms there was nothing. Sally looks for her glitter and..oh no...  "WHERE IS MY GLITTER!!!!!!???" She yelled. I was at Jeff's room and once he walked in, glue fell on him and there was Toby, L.j, and BEN was in the room with shot guns. They shot at Jeff and Glitter and confetti shot and stuck to him. We all feel to the floor laughing, I clutched my stomach from laughing so hard. "GAH WHAT THE HELL!!!????"  he screamed. Then a static rung threw are ears and are vision blurred. 

E.j's P.O.V.

      After they pranked Jeff, Slender telaported away from us now leaving me and Sally alone. Oh no...Now it's play time.... I thought. "Let's play E.j!!!" She squealed.  "I uhh...go..t to go uhh....CLEAN THE KITCHEN" Yeah I made an excuse, so what I didn't want to play. "Sally go play with Toby"  "Ok.." She said with a hint of sadness. As she walks away I make my way to Y/n's room to she how she was doing.

      I walked into her room and instead of a small little 7 year old I see a girl with long wavy red hair with a orange and E/c (eye color) Iris. Her pupils looked like cat pupils, her skin a scaly silver, her teeth as sharp as mine, Wings bony, Tail small, Horns ripping skin. "Y/n?" I said quietly. She hissed. This was not the Y/n I know "Y/n? Is that you?"  (Well duh)  "My name is not Y/n it's Shadow light" 

  *Back story to you*

            I woke up chained to a wall "Y/n is that you?" Jan asked. I picked up my chain and walked to the corner of the room.  "Jan is that you?"   "Yeah it's me..." I heard a small gasp coming from Jan. "Y/N THERE HERE!!! WALKING TO YOUR DOOR!!!"  I picked up my chain and ran to where I was when I woke up. The metal door slammed open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHE! now you have to wait for the rest of the back story ahahahahaha!! Im so evil!!! but please don't kill me