Part 2

Hoseok wears something comfy but fashionable to grab someone's attention. He's wearing a denim ripped jacket with a tucked black shirt and ripped black jeans.

Hoseok walks with Taehyung down the block with him to the party. Hoseok says quietly "Taehyung remember what I said no alcohol for me" Taehyung nods "got it"

They slowly walk in the door at the same time. They both chuckle because they could both barely fit.
Taehyung says "I'm gonna hang out with jungkook alright bye!" he ditches hoseok.

Hoseok kinda sighed because his only friend was Taehyung. Because no one wants to be around hoseok for being openly gay. Hoseok walks and sits on the couch on his phone just relaxing.

Taehyung of course starts drinking everything he can and gets drunk super easily "woooooooooOoo!!! Fuuuccckk meee Jerry" Jungkook looks at him while he drinks his milk... baby milk "isn't that a meme or vine?" Taehyung couldn't respond correctly.

Many drunk people have already tried to get hoseok to drink but he simply rejected. Him and alcohol doesn't mix. Jimin slowly approaches hoseok with a un opened beer and hiccups "come on.... just drink one hoseokah.."

Hoseok still shook his head.
Jimin then said slowly "it will help take away your worries.... you should haveeeee funnnnn"
Hoseok thought. That it might take away of the feeling of people not caring he was gay. Maybe he would feel good.... he slowly took the bottle of beer and turned his head back while drinking. Jimin said "THATS HOW YOU DO IT!" He Smiles cutely.

....

After 2 hours hoseok is full out drunk. He is going upstairs. He almost trips many times while going  up the stairs. Hoseok randomly bumped into someone downstairs... and he was holding a boys hand while going in a room. They were so drunk they didn't know exactly what they were doing.

The mint green haired boy shut the door and pushed hoseok to the wall with his vainy hands he grabbed his neck gently and started kissing him.

Hoseok closes his eyes and kisses very roughly back. He has his hands around his neck while the mint haired boy presses him against the wall more while holding him up. At this point Hoseok wraps his legs around his waist since the mint colored boy was holding him against a wall. The mint colored boy pulled back from the intense kiss with strong alcohol breath and whispers in hoseoks ear "cutie....." hoseok blushes a lot while looking at him. The mint hair covering his eyes just made him very attractive to hoseok. The mint haired boy starts to kiss his neck and leave many hickeys. While taking him to the bed. Hoseok was all giggly.

————————————

Couple of hours later~

Hoseok has his neck arched and moans in a high pitch "f-fuck me harder!" The drunk mint haired boy was very turned on. "you must call me oppa" he growls a bit.

Hoseok moaned the word oppa while basically scratching his back.

The mint haired boy thrusts his big self in him a couple more times... then he let out his cum inside of him. Not caring.

Hoseok breathed very heavily and ends up putting his clothes on. He can't feel his legs at all he ends up passing out on the bed.

The mint haired boy puts on his clothes and trembles but he leaves the room...