Chapter 2: Don't Ask Questions

When I woke up I was in a car. I was in the passenger seat, so I tried looking into the drivers seat. I was trying to think of what to ask, when my thought were once again interuppted, but this time it was a voice. "Ahh look who is up." I freaked out becasue that voice sounded SO familar. I turned to look at the driver and thats when it hit me. The voice belonged to the one and only Harry Styles. Yes i knew who he was. I liked his band 'One Direction', they had good music. I have never met Harry. I never really had the desire too. Yeah I know, you can question me "Why?" I knew I lived in his hometown, but i dont know. He was a year older than me, so i hardly ever saw him around school, but still you know what he sounded like. "Aren't you gonna answer me?!" he said annoyed. "Why me? Why am i here?" I asked him. "I'm not sure. I just wanted you. Don't you know? What Harry wants Harry gets!" He replied. "Are you serious? What do you want from me?" I said back almost screaming. "Your gonna be my girlfriend whether you like it or not. You will never tell anyone I kidnapped you. If people asked where we met, your work. You will call your boss tomorrow and quit. You will belong to me."My jaw dropped. "Please don't do this to me! I go to college I have a life ahead of me! Wait why do you want me? I didn't do anything to deserve this!" I screamed. He stopped the car apruptly. "Stop asking questions!" He screamed. I felt a hot pain against my cheek. He hit me. He fucking hit me. "Don't hit me!" I shouted. "Well then don't raise your voice and that wont happen!" He screamed. I slumped back in my seat and decided to just look back on the wonderful and beautiful life i had.