𝟑

Hoseok was now the next in line. The rubbed his hands together, nervously, hoping he could try to get on without a ticket.

  "Two tickets please." Yoongi said, eyeing the younger.

  "I d–don't have any..." He stumbled on his words.

  "You can purchase them at the ticket booth behind you and to you left." Yoongi said in a monotone voice.

  "I left my wallet at home."

  "So, what do you want me to do?" The elder questioned, confused.

  "Could I please ride once more without a ticket?" 

  Yoongi looked over Hoseok's shoulder seeing there was only three other people and more than half the ferris wheel left.

  "Oh... I don't know if I should allow it..." He saw a shimmer of sadness in the younger's eyes.

  "Can I have just one more ride? Please?" 

  Yoongi was vulnerable against Hoseok's eyes that were now both hopeful and sad.

  "You can... If I can get your phone number."

  Hoseok froze in shock. He could give him a fake phone number or lie and say he didn't have a phone, but Yoongi seemed like a nice guy.

  "Okay, my phone number is 620-xxx-xxxx." The younger smile shyly as the older typed in his phone number.

  "Thank you......"

  "Hoseok, Jung Hoseok."

  "Thank you, Hoseok." Hoseok's cheeks reddened at the sound of Yoongi saying his name.

  "Do– Do you want to ride with me? I mean– I know you're working but–"

  "I can. I just need to get the other people on and then I can ride with you. Just wait up right here."

  As Yoongi finish letting the other people on his co-worker comes to take over, before letting them on.

  Hoseok never rode with anyone else, even when he was a kid he had really only ever rode it with Jungkook who would complain of going too slow.

  Both boys would soon be extremely ecstatic and at the top of the world.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟏𝟗