Chapter 1

"Nice house, 'Tem." Walking in, he looked around. He met this gorgeous man about a week ago at work, and didn't expect Atem to be attracted to him.

"Why thank you," he purred in his smooth, sexy baritone voice.

Yami shivered at that voice. Turning around, he smiled. "I really didn't think you would notice me."

"Oh, I've noticed you for quite some time," he smirked lightly.

Smiling, he blushed. "So, your roommate is out of town this weekend?" He went to the window overlooking the city.

"Mmm, yes he is," he assured, placing his hands on Yami's shoulders.

Yami shivered at the touch. "So, what did you want to do?" He looked up, his crimson eyes anything but innocent.

"Depends, what are you in the mood for?" he teased.

Yami licked his lips. "You're walking sex. I think you know what I came up here for. If it works out, great. If this ends as a one night stand, that's fine too." He eyed Atem.

"Oh, we'll see where things go, my dear," he chuckled lightly.

Yami smirked. "Where do you want to start?" He whispered.

"Perhaps with this," he said, grabbing Yami's face in his hands before he gave him a slow, sensual kiss.

Yami whimpered, kissing him back, hands running over Atem's back.

Atem moaned, kissing him back feverishly.

Yugi grumbled. His flight was cancelled. His boss, Akefia was going to be pissed since he couldn't get a flight til tomorrow. Unlocking the door, he dropped his bag, eyes watering at the sight in front of him.

Atem pulled back at hearing the door open. He narrowed his eyes, glancing over at Yugi.

"It's not what it looks like," he muttered.

Yami stood confused. "Really? That's funny, cause it sure looks like my fiancé is tongue fucking another guy." Yugi said angrily, noting the shocked look on the other guy's face at the word fiancé.

Atem sighed, "So I guess it is that."

Yami looked at Atem. "You said roommate! Not fiancé! I am many things, including an asshole, but I am NOT a homewrecker." Yami stomped out.

"You didn't ask," he sighed.

Yugi seethed. "Get your shit and be out by morning." He grabbed his bag and left.

Heading to the taxi he had no idea of where to go.

"Yugi, what are you doing out at this hour?" inquired the voice of Akefia, his wild white locks messed about by the wind, his grey orbs tinted with worry for the short teen.

Yugi looked up. "I'm sorry, my flight got cancelled, I can't head out to the morning." He said, avoiding the question and the eyes.

"Are you heading back to the house?" he asked.

Yugi's eyes watered up. "Um, no." He looked away, hailing a taxi.

Akefia gently grabbed Yugi's hand, "Come, I'll take you back to my place. Do you want to get your stuff tonight or tomorrow?"

Yugi sighed, a tear slipping. "Is it that obvious?"

"A little," he said softly, holding Yugi in his arms. "You're welcome to stay with me if you want."