{Part 1}

{Second person}

You stood shakidly into the mirror as you pointed out every flaw you had, or thought you had.

You couldn't stand how you looked. You wanted to be like all those other girls that were always pretty and had self confidence.

You thought you weren't enough so you tried everyday to be perfect like society wants you to be.

You mostly focused on your weight and face features. You always thought getting plastic surgery was the case but you didn't want to be criticized.

All you wanted to do was be someone, and someone perfect in everyone's eyes including your friends.

You never thought about the fact that if they were your true friends they wouldn't care about the outside, but the inside.

{First person} {Third person}

I got my backpack packing my phone and journal I kept in it, plus some school things.

I took the bus to school so I always had to be awake early and before my mother.

I always had a problem with it but that was the least of my problems so I just dealt with it.

I sat at the front of the bus avoiding a problem before it happened. I hated causing "drama" that probably will last for a while.

The bus stopped at our school, South Wegde High. It wasn't as exciting as it probably sounds.

Things here are kinda uneven, even the friendships here and the relationships.

"Hey fatass!" I heard someone call from down the narrow, cramped hall.

I looked up seeing jacob walking towards me. I put my hood over my head covering my face.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you cunt" He shot at me.

Tears stung my eyes, threatening to fall. I didn't want to show that I'm not just some punk so I held it in.

"Look, I don't want-" Before I finished, he started throwing punches at me uncontrollably.

I fell to the ground as everyone surrounded us, a crowd forming. He swung; left, right, left, right.

I covered my face as he tried throwing punches here and there. He then was tugged off of me, by Ethan Dolan.

He always had my back when it came to jackasses like jacob, but I didn't need it.

I stayed on the floor, covering my face as tears stained my cheeks and ran down my face.

I ran to the bathroom, pushing through people. I looked in the mirror and thought, "am I really that ugly?"

I pulled at my hair in frustration. I couldn't stop my thoughts, I couldn't control them. They controlled me.