There's Always a Chapter One

It's kinda one of the bitchy days. Those gloomy, dark, and rainy days that really get to you mentally and emotionally. Kinda making it a bit harder to hide parts of you when all you wanna do is rain down hell yourself.
So who am I? They call me Elizabeth, Lizzie for short I guess. Is that my real name? Hell no. Am I gonna tell you my real name? Hell no but maybe you should keep reading.
So I guess I should start this off with the original "get to know you form" that I hate so much. Literally sitting in bed in an overside T-shirt and panties rolling my eyes at the thought.
So who am I exactly? Well, this story would be already over if I told you.
Age? 22. Real age, try a couple thousand of years. Height? 5'4 and every bit a small framed spitfire. Weight? You're kidding me right. I should punch you for that. Hair color? Ironically blonde when by all means I should be a redhead. Eye color? Don't get me started....
They say the thoughts, emotions, and things unspoken are hidden behind the eyes, well you're right. But humanity doesn't know exactly how true that is. Ever heard of angels and demons in disguise? Ha! If I got your hopes up, that's not at all what I am. I'm a bit more powerful and ancient than that...and a whole new level of ancient sass.