Truth Or Dare (All Might x Endeavor)

(A/N The pro heroes have dorms in this oneshot)

Endeavor's POV

We were called by Tensei to go to the common room because we'll be playing truth or dare, a children's game.

Earlier.....

[Endeavor has entered the chatroom]

All Might: you're late

Endeavor: whatever let's go straight to the point

Tensei: as I was saying... We'll be playing truth or dare at the common room so let's go now!

Midnight: sounds good I'm going now
[Midnight has left the Chatroom]

Mt Lady: wait for me asshole
[Mt. Lady has left the Chatroom]

Endeavor: tsk we're playing truth or dare? A children's game? Are OK Tensei? We are adults/young adults now you can't be serious

Tensei: if you don't want to play then don't join

All might: I think you hurt him a little, Tensei

Endeavor: fine whatever I'm going

[Endeavor has left the Chatroom]
[All might has left the Chatroom]
[Tensei has left the Chatroom]

Before I went outside my room I took my phone charger and went outside straight to the common room, I went and sit next to All might "Shall we begin?" Tensei asked the others except Endeavor agreed, Tensei spinned the bottle which landed on All might "Truth or Dare?" Tensei asked "Truth" The number one hero replied  "Is it true that you have a crush on  a pro hero?" He asked which made All might blush "err yeah, my turn to spin the bottle" all might said as he grabb the bottle and spin when which landed on me "Truth or Dare" he said "Dare" I replied "Drink 1 bottle of beer" he said making me laugh  a little "fine then" I said "I'll go get the beer" Tensei said as he use his quirk to get the beer I waited patiently and he came back immediately like it was less 10 seconds he gave me the bottle I opened it, before I drink it I turned my head to all might and said "do you like guys?" I saw his face is getting redder "its OK if you don't want to tell me" I said as I drink the beer.

-15 mins later-
All Might' POV

What was Endeavor thinking? How did he know that I like guys? I mean my crush is Endeavor I never have courage to confess to him I turned my head to Endeavor who is already drunk, the other pro heroes were cheering jeez these people I got up in the floor and went to my dorm but I felt a hand in my shoulder it was Endeavor "can I help you?" I asked he didn't reply he went towards to me and pressed his lips into mine I was shock at first and then I realized he was just drunk, Jeanist was walking and he turned his head and I tried to get Endeavor's lips off me, Jeanist stood there froze he then reach his phone in his pocket and take a snap he was laughing and then run off Endeavor finally released me I went to my dorm immediately and lock the door and tried to go to sleep.

The next morning

Endeavor's POV

I can't remember what happened after I did All Might's Dare, I got up to me bed and went out to my room they were all laughing "the hell us funny?!" I yelled "you won't believed what you did last night" Tensei said still laughing "come on bro show him the pic" he said I.WAS.SO.SHOCKED after Jeanist showed me the picture I yelled at them and they run off to their dorms and I sat on the couch, regretting what I did last night.