Super Psycho Love (Best Jeanist x Mt. Lady)

They are both high schoolers in this chapter

*no quirks
*Best Jeanist real name is Tsunagu Hakamata
*Mt. Lady real name is Yu Takeyama
*Their school is for Assassins
*Midnight real name is Nemuri Kayama
*Kamui Woods name is Shinji Nishiya
----

Yu's PoV

Ugh! I hate my parents! They forced me to transfer this school for Assassins but more importantly, if you are so strong they will put you in the Class 1-A, the class with 20 powerful Assassins.

"Please introduce yourself" Sensei said "I'm Yu Takeyama" I introduced myself "all right please sit beside Tsunagu" Sensei said "please raise your hand Tsu" Sensei ordered him as he raised his hand I went to the vacant seat and start learning about the rules
"Since there is a new student in this class, I will tell who are the top 5 powerful students:
1. Tsunagu Hakamata
2. Toshinori Yagi
3. Enji Todoroki
4. Shota Aizawa
5. Hizashi Yamada"
Sensei explained, but this is class 1-D how is this Tsunagu guy in this class "Sensei can I ask a question?" I asked "sure" Sensei replied "How is Tsunagu is in 1-D? Shouldn't be he is in 1-A?"  I asked "well, Tsunagu is a very dangerous kid, he attempt to kill the teacher in Class 1-A 8 times they decided to put him in this class," Sensei explained, oh that's the reason "Sensei! Didn't I told you not to spill that shit to the new students?" Tsunagu said "yes! But uh sorry" Sensei apologized, as Tsunagu threw a knife to him "SENSEI WATCH OUT!" I hear my classmate yelled as Sensei dodge it "what did I tell you about throwing knives at the teacher?" Sensei asked as he get Tsunagu's knife put it in the teacher's desk
"Please get your knife on Friday after afternoon class" Sensei said
"Fuck this class" Tsunagu mumbled to himself, "Is weapon is allowed in this school?" I asked Tsu, heh cute nickname no wait don't fall for him "then why the fuck did you came in this school? Of course its allowed, its a school for Assassins" He explained "oh okay" I replied

---
Lunch time (Still Yu's PoV)

Lunchtime came around I went to the cafeteria I saw  two boys  from 1-C coming towards to me "hey new student are you free tonight?" The guy said putting his hand in my shoulders "let go you freak!" I yelled "oh do you know Karate? or something? my my! You're so good at threatening!" The other guy said until I heard a bottle broke in to half "you know, I may be dangerous but I can't let you harass a girl" it was Tsunagu, he threatened the guys using a broken bottle of course its scary! Its sharp "you wanna die? Or leave?" He continued to threatened them "s-s-shit its the top 1 student! Run!" The guy said as they run for their lives I didn't notice that all people at the cafeteria were watching "no need to thank me" Tsu said as he throw the broken bottle away from him what the hell is this guy? "That was scary!" The guy with red hair said it was the top 3 student, Enji Todoroki  "we wish you were in Class 1-A" The guy with black hair as known as Shota Aizawa "yeah!" Two guys with blonde hair said as known as Toshinori and Hizashi, so they are the top 5 students in this school huh?

---

Time Skip brought you by a lazy author 

PE finally came around no, wait the whole afternoon period is just PE and what we do here is to practice to be an Assassin, "okay we will be fighting 1 versus 1" Sensei said as my other classmates are cheering "okay the first match is Tsunagu Hakamata Versus Nemuri Kayama" sensei explained who will be fighting in the 1st match, the class went silent because Nemuri is also one of the strongest in 1-D class "all right start!" Sensei exclaimed, Tsu draw His knife so did Nemuri, Tsu threw his knife at her it got hit! But the knife is in the shoulder "Tsunagu Hakamata is the winner!" Sensei said I rushed towards to Nemuri "you okay?" I asked "n-no it hurts" she replied "Yu, would you mind bringing Nemuri in the clinic?" Sensei asked I just nod and bring her to the clinic, I entered the clinic and put her in the bed "see ya later" I said "yeah" she replied.
The 1 versus 1 still continued, until its my turn "Yu Takeyama VS Shinji Nishiya" Sensei said as I step into the battlefield with a knife, Shinji has a Katana, am I going to die? Knife vs Katana? Help my soul "ready? Start!" Sensei said, as Shinji draw his Katana I quickly dodge it, I threw my knife to him for distraction, then I ran towards to him and punch him many times damn! His Katana is damn useless "Yu stop!" Sensei said I didn't stop but Tsunagu came to the battlefield to stop, he grab my arms "let me go you bastard!" I shouted "no!" He yelled until he finally take me off to Shinji "you need to control yourself" Tsunagu said "I'm sorry, wanna come over to my house? Like an apology?" I said "sure I don't mind, my dad won't mind it" he said "what about your mom?" I asked "I've never met my mom" he said "oh sorry" I said "its fine" he replied.

---

We have already arrive in my house "mom! Dad! I'm home" I said "hello Y- oh my god dear! Our daughter has a boyfriend!" My mom  said "hey! Its not what it looks like!" I exclaimed "please take a sit young man" my dad said to Tsunagu "whats your name?" My mom asked "Tsunagu Hakamata" he replied "I've heard of him! He is the top 1 in your school that was the reason why we transferred Yu in the school" My mom said "wow, what a coincidence" he said "I'm going to cook dinner make yourself at home" my mom said as she left the living room "let's go to my room my parents will just Embarrass me" I said "make sure don't do sex you are still kids!" Dad said "SHUT UP DAD!" I yelled as we went to my room "I have video games which one do you wanna play?" I asked "Sonic the hedgehog" he replied as I put the disk and he start playing it "did your mom left you with your dad?" I asked an obvious question "yeah, but dad said that they usually fight so when they find out my mom was pregnant she said this to dad 'if this child is already in this world take care of  him/her because I'm leaving you!' " he explained "my mom is a bastard" he continued "when I was born she literally left me with dad, when I was 8 years old dad taught me how to use  weapons he told me that I'll be in a school for Assassins" he said "come on I'm going to show something" he said as he grab my hand towards to house exit "be right back!" I yelled.

---
3rd person PoV

"Do you really want to be an assassin?" Tsunagu asked "I have no choice but to be an assassin" Yu said "then I shall teach you" He replied (not in a sexual way you pervert), "see that kid? Follow me" the top 1 student said as Yu followed him "hey kid, come over here I have candy" Tsunagu said as the kid follow them "here is your CANDY!" When he yelled the word candy he stabbed the kid in the head, Yu didn't know what to do but to cheer him to see more blood "stab him more Tsu!" Yu cheered him as he stab the kid more, and more blood was spreading in the ground, "you really like killing huh?" He asked "then, will you be my partner in crime?" He asked "yes!" Yu accepted.