L x Flirty! Female reader

Please request something

Fluff~

~~~~~

"I am L" 'damn he's hot' everyone proceeded to introduce them self's but I was busy checking him out "Bang" 'yes I do' he then explain not to give out our names so carelessly "She's got the right idea" he said looking at me "what's your name?" I smile "I'm y/n, but you can call me *finger guns* anytime!" I wink, he looked unamused

~later~ like a month or something.

Yawning I sat up and saw everyone but L or Ryuzaki asleep "You're still up?" I mumbled walking over to him "Yes, there's no time for sleep. We have to find Kira." He answered not looking away from the screen "Well you'll work better if you're well rested, come on." I said tugging is sleeve "I won't leave you alone unless you come sleep." I threatened "Fine.." he mumbled standing up turning the tv off.

We were in the couch him between my legs me petting his head, his hair was surprisingly soft. After a few minutes he finally fell asleep so I let myself drift off to but not before giving him a kiss no the head.

~third pov~

"Look at them!" Whisper yelled Matsuda pointing to Y/n and L who were both asleep on the couch, L's head resting on her chest. "I ship them." He said looking to Aizawa who looked a bit annoyed "We should wake them up." "But they look so cute!" "We have to get back to the Kira case!"

All the shouting had woken the two up, L snuggled into her chest more making Y/n giggle and blush "You know if you wanted to you could have just asked." She stayed making him lift his head a light blush on his cheeks "*gasp* did I make the famous, emotionless L blush?! You are so cute!" I squealed pinching his cheeks then kissing his nose.

~later that day~

"You know L," I started once we were alone "I really do love you." I looked over at him smiling "But I get if you don't like me back." I turned away from him "Y/n..." I looked over at him again seeing him blushing "I like you too..." My heart fluttered at those words as my face broke into a smile. Running over I tackle him in a hug before pulling away and kissing him which he soon returned.

We pulled away when we heated clapping and saw the rest of the task force standing there. "Hey guys! Guess who just got the coolest boyfriend!" I cheered

~The end~

Sorry if that was bad I'm working on my writing of some one could request something that be great so I can know what you want.

Thanks for reading