'Panic room', Chad, Shine, Alone.

ShinePov

I just got off the plane, went into Guide's car, and was going to the MindCrack House.

"So, Shine, you know how many guys or people live there, right?"

"What like 10-15." I said shrugging and then he giggled.

"Nope. About 31 guys, I think, and now 2 girls."

"31!" I said loudly in shock.

"Yep. Its 31 and not 29 because some other people's also live with us, I think." He said laughing which made me laugh because of his laugh.

"So I do believe that your room is between Blame's and Chad's room, and across from you is Aureylian's room. Oh and next to-"

"Guude!" I said cutting him off.

"Can we please do this at the house!" After I said that, he laughed.

"Okay."

"So we all live in one house. I'm kinda surprised you guys don't have your own street or town call Mindcrack with 33 houses." He laughed after I finished.

"Yeah it can kinda get annoying."

"Do you laugh at everything?" Then he laughed.

"Yeah kinda."

"So my question is, how many bathrooms are there?"

"One." I just froze after he said that.

"Are you serious?"

"Nope." He said laughing.

"There's like 8 bathrooms, 5 kitchens, and 4 living rooms."

"How big is this house?"

"Big enough to get you lost." He laughed. Then I laughed nervously. After a hour, we finally made it to the house.

"Wow this is a huge. Um, are you sure this is a house and not a mansion?"

"No, it's a mansion, I think? By the way, there's a pool." He said opening the door. I walked in and it was like I don't even. People walking around, eating, sitting, rushing. It was like a train station and everyone was late. I tried to walk around, but I kept getting pushed around. I almost fell from someone big, had brown hair, and I think square black glasses.

"Hey, watch where your going." He said rudely. I rolled my eyes and walked backwards for like five steps, but then I almost fell on someone.

"Hey, watch out. You could of got hurt." A kinda deep voice that I recognized, but not the face.

"Sorry." He walked away and once again I kept getting lost. Then I fell on someone, but they caught me before we fell. He had kinda blondish-brownish hair, deep dark brown eyes, and a head set on.

"Oh um I'm sorry." I said looking at his chocolate eyes.

"No it was my fault. Sorry."

"Don't be."

"Will I have to go. Talk to you later." He said walking away. And once again I wasn't looking and someone pushed me that made me fall on someone, but luckily they caught.

"Oh you better be carefully. You don't want to get hurt." A girl said with red hair.

"Haha. Its kinda hard to move without falling." I said giggling.

"Duck!" She said ducking. Then I ducked and looked up. A basket ball past by.

"Okay its safe." She said getting up.