Welcome

Ever since I was a baby, I've always had my mom by my side. My dad got shot when I was 8, over a drug exchange. Ever since then I knew how crazy life can get.

"MYAAAA GET YOUR ASSS UP FOR SCHOOL BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND BEAT THE COLOR OFF YOUR SKIN" My mom yelled going down the stairs

"I'm uppp" I yelled back.
I rolled over and checked my phone, seeing that I had 5 missed calls from Jasmine. I'll talk to her at school.

I took a shower and washed my face with soap, can't be having no dirty face okurttt. I put a black dress that was knee length and my black sandals. Basic, but cute.  Then I flat ironed my freshly new sew in I just got yesterday.

I wanted to try something new so I dyed it blue. I grabbed my phone and my bookbah and headed down stairs where I saw my big doofus ass brother Lucas.

"Who you trying to look cute for" said Lucas as he poured almost the half damn box of cereal in the bowl

"Myself bitch" I said I hit him upside the head

"Let me find out, you fucking with Marcus again I'm beating your ass and his" he said as he walked away
I know what you're thinking...who the hell is Marcus? Am I right?

Marcus is the boy I thought I would marry but he proved me wrong when I caught him kissing the bitch I've hated since 4th grade...Niya. And to make it so bad it was on my birthday. I took him back times and times again until I've had enough.

"BYE MOM IM GOING TO SCHOOL" I shouted

"BYE BABY HAVE A GREAT DAY"

I get in my orange Jeep and play Nicki. I LOVVE me sommme Nicki & Cardi. I pull up to the school and bitches already started staring, this is gonna be a long day.